Match Thread Fulham v Everton; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking half.

Richarlison not done much but i can't put him in the category of DCL and Sigurdsson who might aswell not have played that 1st half, utterly useless the pair of them.

Defence making Mitrovic look like Ibrahimovic in his prime, and most the squad looking like they're on their summer holidays early.

Need a Chelsea turnaround again for the 2nd after that waste of 45 mins.

Add the manager to that.

If you haven't a leader on the pitch you have to have one in the dugout and we dont said that all season and was laughed at.

These are the games that will judge Silva not GP inspired wins against top sides with poor away forms.

Indeed. It was in the Marco Silva thread that I called this. It's why I still want him out.

For as much as i love DCL for his work rate and effort, he is absolutely awful in front of goal which is kind of an important trait as a striker.

Hope we try a bit harder in the 2nd half because that half was just awful and Fulham wanted it more and were miles better than us.

Just heard Marco just threw a bottle of Peri-Peri sauce at the wall in anger at our first half performance.

If I were a Fulham player I'd be rueing the failure to score. Given how many matches have been "games of two halves" this season, I'll be surprised if Everton make it so easy for 'em second half.

Still 0-0 and we cant be any worse second half. luckily no harm done after 45 though so the defence must be doing ok, especially after hearing the negatives from how Fulham have dominated us and had more shots etc. A Silva spoon up the arses at halftime and we should come out more positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.