2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am liking Lampard more and more. Speaks as he sees it.....not afraid of speaking his mind and best of all he has recognised our weaknesses of defence and midfield and rectified as best he could on our budget. He is looking long term and not short term and brought in youth and experience.

The fellah is intelligent and knows what it is about. Time is needed for him and we should give it to him. 3-4 seasons and this fellah could have us up amongst the top 6 or so ............but only if we keep patience with his ideals

0-0 draw and not one player it'd be fair to critricise, that's one hell of a an improvement. This manager understands the game and what EVERTON need. Massive appointment i think. The last 4 trumpets to manage us have not got near to creating the hope he has. And we've not won a game yet. Somehow I'm glad we've had no false dawn with Lampard, he just has a sound plan which everyone can see, It'll happen at last.

Last edited:
Or "Super".

The man deserves a chance to build something without being ridiculed or built up into something he could never hope to be.
I know it is early days but who can be not impressed with the players he has bought in and the players he has improved. He and Thelwell look like a good partnership

Spent the game in my local as the only blue surrounded by RS. Loved every minute, as we actually competed in a derby and there are real signs of improvement from virtually every player. Even coped with the disappointment of thinking we’d got a goal only for VAR to tear it’s stupid big head. Great game and I’m beginning to feel like we’ve got a reason to feel optimistic going forwards this season. COYB

Spent the game in my local as the only blue surrounded by RS. Loved every minute, as we actually competed in a derby and there are real signs of improvement from virtually every player. Even coped with the disappointment of thinking we’d got a goal only for VAR to tear it’s stupid big head. Great game and I’m beginning to feel like we’ve got a reason to feel optimistic going forwards this season. COYB
Gordon's dig on Tsimikas, Patterson on Nunez and Davies on (I think) Fabinho.

That's what we need in these games. Snide but stay on the pitch and dont get a red.

Status
Not open for further replies.