2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it Davek.
Honestly don't know what people see in him to enspire any confidence.
He just about made it over the line, we had games in hand when he took over , it's not like we stormed to the finish line with a run of great results.
Hope you are right, means we are OK.
I think we are far from that and will continue to be in the mire .
I'm far from being convinced about Lampard on a tactical level. I've continuously said he makes some daft decisions to play a more open game against dangerous opposition - Leicester being the latest example.

But he galvanised the players and fanbase last season to get us safe when one more managerial bad move would have seen us in the Championship. He gets credit for that. He also gets credit for assembling a CD unit for about 10 bob.

The one big issue for me with him is the failure to move heaven and earth to get a replacement for Richarlison and spending what cash we had on tat like McNeil and Maupay.

I think we should keep FL and hand him the January to see if he's got a grip of this after spending a few more quid.

Im sure someone on here can help me. Only a few weeks ago we dismantled Palace and played very well. We got a good point away at Fulham. We've been awful since in two games that matter (I'm disregarding the cup) and it suddenly means we have to chuck Frank out ? Zero thoughts of even giving him another window or two, our renowned 'fans' chucking players' shirts back at them. WTF ? Other fans getting called 'traitors' for holding an opinion. I honestly don't understand anything about Everton any more and it saddens me immensely.

I'm far from being convinced about Lampard on a tactical level. I've continuously said he makes some daft decisions to play a more open game against dangerous opposition - Leicester being the latest example.

But he galvanised the players and fanbase last season to get us safe when one more managerial bad move would have seen us in the Championship. He gets credit for that. He also gets credit for assembling a CD unit for about 10 bob.

The one big issue for me with him is the failure to move heaven and earth to get a replacement for Richarlison and spending what cash we had on tat like McNeil and Maupay.

I think we should keep FL and hand him the January to see if he's got a grip of this after spending a few more quid.
Is this where Everton go wrong, Lampard has had 38 games, effectively a league season and seen performances and players regress... Shouldnt we make the change now and get the new man in, give him the break and Australia and the 2 games after Xmas as a pre season...

Set them up to be successful or we end up back in that cycle punting managers on the hoof then picking up what is available....

Lampard cant turn this around and loads on here wnat him to go and spunk £100m when he has sanctoned the purchases of McNeil and Maupay for a third of that....

Is this where Everton go wrong, Lampard has had 38 games, effectively a league season and seen performances and players regress... Shouldnt we make the change now and get the new man in, give him the break and Australia and the 2 games after Xmas as a pre season...

Set them up to be successful or we end up back in that cycle punting managers on the hoof then picking up what is available....

Lampard cant turn this around and loads on here wnat him to go and spunk £100m when he has sanctoned the purchases of McNeil and Maupay for a third of that....

Why do people keep using last season in with this one? Make the stats sound worse?

The only thing from last season he did was galvanise a side on the floor and get them kicking and screaming over the line. That team doesn't exist anymore.

This is an entirely new side that he's had 16 games with.

110% that he wouldn’t have done a dot here and been chased out before the seasons end without the Saudi investment
Give it a rest, Lampard is being chased out because he isn`t up to it, every metric you want to look at ranks him 2nd worst manager at Everton in the Premier League era, worse than Benitez despite buying 8 of this current crop of players....

Our main managerial candidates last time around were Lampard and that Portuguese lunatic who made a tit of himself on live telly. Anyone who thinks our prospects are going to be much different this time around are very mistaken.

We didn't have a DOF last time around though.

Kenwright and Moshiri were listening to agents and looking at ex efc managers because neither have any clue about football.

Agree...

Lampard has added 8 players to the ? we saw last season and we are WORSE!

Why would you trust a manager to bring in players when his recruitment has been woeful....

8 players and the squad is still the problem!!!

Bought Maupay for in excess of £10m and still need a striker....

McNeil bought in for c£15m and still need 2 wingers.

No guarantee we wont end up with Maupay/McNeil type of dross in January if Frank is given reign to spend.

Lampard is gaslighting them, I reckon their Tory boy could talk them in to voting for Rishi!

One of the criticism of Martinez is that he would try to convince you the game they just played was "Phenominal" when it was far from it.... Same thing with Lampard, tries to make out the performances were not as bad as they were. We are watching Allardyce football getting nowhere near the PPG Allardyce got yet he was hounded out, quite happy to sack him then wasn`t everyone.

But not Tory boy Frank who is far far worse..... No style, no substance....

If Frank doesn`t go in this break he will inevitably go when it is too late or we will be at our most desperate and the best candidates aren`t available.

Frank Lampards 30 goals scored in 33 games is the worst by any Everton manager since the start of the Premier League...

Yes! Worse than Mike Walker

Frank Lampards lose percentage is 52% which means he has already lost 17 of his 33 games and across a season will lose 20 games....

Who bought said players?

See all your ranting nonsense above....the answer is below.

Our director of football Kevin Thelwell was given full control of transfers.

Exactly.

Give it a rest, Lampard is being chased out because he isn`t up to it, every metric you want to look at ranks him 2nd worst manager at Everton in the Premier League era, worse than Benitez despite buying 8 of this current crop of players....
I won’t give it a rest, you’re telling me that without having 100+ million spent on players that Newcastle would still be third right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.