2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate we would be devasted if we missed those chances, but we won't because we will never create them.

We will to care as now the luck has dried up and pickford has been , you may have noticed those shots are going in the net.

Our issues are far worse at the moment. The attack is a major.
Attack is a major issue and defensively I think the shape is all wrong.

We can't press high with Coady and Tarkowski, but we can't just sit deep and be passive either.

It's a mess.

I'd fed up of people from the Manager down saying "It's not good enough". Totally sick of it.

Not good enough is losing two games in a row. The display we've seen over the Frank's entire tenure is s not just "not good enough," it's entirely unacceptable.

II's nowhere even close to acceptable. This attitude of continually dragging ourselves down, labelling the unacceptable as not good enough, the not good enough as accceptable, and the acceptable as "success" is what has systematically lowered our standards and dragged us to being a League 1 level club over the last 2 decades.

Whats the common factor with that? The players mate
Very different side this year. Some of the worst culprits have been Lampard signings. Tuesday night was entirely his fault for picking all last year's players.

He changed the dynamics of the midfield for no reason and the results have been shocking. I dont get it.

Yesterday he didn't name a left sided player on the bench and we had to play Coleman at left back. Its small things like that. Basic errors.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SQUAD

Stop blaming the squad. In reality there is very little on paper between teams 8-18 in the league. It's all about playing together as a team to your strengths, and having a manager who can get the most out of the players at his disposal. Stop moaning about the lack of effectiveness of our attack, or the impotence of the midfield. They look that way because the manager doesn't have any coherent stratetgy to mold his players around.

We just made Bournemouth look world class over the last 3 hours of football, and if you had ask most football people at the start of the season who had the better players most people would have said Everton.

For me I would go for 4-4-2 with the midfield containing 3 dm so like a 4-3-1-2. Onana, Gana, Garner being DM with either Garner or Onana transitioning into box to box when play dictates. Full backs pushing up allowing DMs to cover gaps left. Move up as a unit and gaps should be at a minimum in the middle. I have lost faith in our so called wingers as they produce very little and cross very seldom. The 2 up front should be fairly close to each other and push into the box together. Bournemouth most times when attacking had numbers in the box and not in a clump. They had left centre and right so any balls into the box had greater success of reaching a target than our way of having just 1 in the box. We lack support of each other.

Stop blaming the squad. In reality there is very little on paper between teams 8-18 in the league. It's all about playing together as a team to your strengths, and having a manager who can get the most out of the players at his disposal. Stop moaning about the lack of effectiveness of our attack, or the impotence of the midfield. They look that way because the manager doesn't have any coherent stratetgy to mold his players around.

We just made Bournemouth look world class over the last 3 hours of football, and if you had ask most football people at the start of the season who had the better players most people would have said Everton.
Agree with this but the players also aren't great. But Lampard also a poor manager

There's lots wrong with the squad

But there is no excuse to be this bad

Agree...

Lampard has added 8 players to the ? we saw last season and we are WORSE!

Why would you trust a manager to bring in players when his recruitment has been woeful....

8 players and the squad is still the problem!!!

Bought Maupay for in excess of £10m and still need a striker....

McNeil bought in for c£15m and still need 2 wingers.

No guarantee we wont end up with Maupay/McNeil type of dross in January if Frank is given reign to spend.

Agree with this but the players also aren't great. But Lampard also a poor manager

The mental gymnastics from the Lampard Acolytes is a sight to behold - last season it was all the managers fault this season its all the players.

I fear for their souls when we inevitably drop into the bottom 3 with time running down and no Richarlison/fans to bail us oot. They need to accept that they were wrong labeling Frankel as our saviour / being the next Kendall, stop sipping the kool aid and realise we're 17th and going backwards.

The mental gymnastics from the Lampard Acolytes is a sight to behold - last season it was all the managers fault this season its all the players.

I fear for their souls when we inevitably drop into the bottom 3 with time running down and no Richarlison/fans to bail us oot. They need to accept that they were wrong labeling Frankel as our saviour / being the next Kendall, stop sipping the kool aid and realise we're 17th and going backwards.
Lampard is gaslighting them, I reckon their Tory boy could talk them in to voting for Rishi!

One of the criticism of Martinez is that he would try to convince you the game they just played was "Phenominal" when it was far from it.... Same thing with Lampard, tries to make out the performances were not as bad as they were. We are watching Allardyce football getting nowhere near the PPG Allardyce got yet he was hounded out, quite happy to sack him then wasn`t everyone.

But not Tory boy Frank who is far far worse..... No style, no substance....

If Frank doesn`t go in this break he will inevitably go when it is too late or we will be at our most desperate and the best candidates aren`t available.

I'd fed up of people from the Manager down saying "It's not good enough". Totally sick of it.

Not good enough is losing two games in a row. The display we've seen over the Frank's entire tenure is s not just "not good enough," it's entirely unacceptable.

II's nowhere even close to acceptable. This attitude of continually dragging ourselves down, labelling the unacceptable as not good enough, the not good enough as accceptable, and the acceptable as "success" is what has systematically lowered our standards and dragged us to being a League 1 level club over the last 2 decades.
Perfectly put

Status
Not open for further replies.