2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correcto. Sacked after we get massacred by the wolves.

I dont think he will, if he goes will be after the Brighton game imo.

Unless he's worked miracles over the WC break I can't say anything but 1 point at most from Wolves/Citeh games which leaves us in a wee bit of trouble.

I just cant fathom how the board haven't looked at Slippy at Villa and realised they've done nothing but wasted time delaying the inevitable.

I had no real belief we would go down last season but I think we'll potentially go this season unless something gives / other teams have poor turns in form.

Unless he's worked miracles over the WC break I can't say anything but 1 point at most from Wolves/Citeh games which leaves us in a wee bit of trouble.

I just cant fathom how the board haven't looked at Slippy at Villa and realised they've done nothing but wasted time delaying the inevitable.

I had no real belief we would go down last season but I think we'll potentially go this season unless something gives / other teams have poor turns in form.
Best case scenario is he does mate.
I’m afraid we won’t have enough time for our new manager to gel and analyze the squad.

I see youve decided to middle finger my posts you little Red nose.

Why are you still here posting bile against my club in every single post?

You been kicked off the Red forums...?
Stop being so emotional. Don’t let your emotions speak for you. It’s best you take a few deep breaths mate.

I want to back Frank but he needs results and he needs them fast. The rot is way deeper than him at the club so don't expect of he does go we will suddenly become good. We have struggled under seven managers give your head a wobble if you are just blaming the current one when the club is mismanaged and the culture is of accepting decline.

Yes can't keep hanging on because "it's not right to keep sacking Managers" look at West Brom , a month ago bottom with Brucey and we were all saying, "can't sack another Manager it must be the players", well we did and look now , 5 wins on the trot and only one goal, a penalty, conceded with same [Poor language removed] players but obviously a new Manager who has given them a purpose

I want to back Frank but he needs results and he needs them fast. The rot is way deeper than him at the club so don't expect of he does go we will suddenly become good. We have struggled under seven managers give your head a wobble if you are just blaming the current one when the club is mismanaged and the culture is of accepting decline.
Oh, this is true. The real curse of this club is the board. It is simply not fit for purpose. The problem is neither is the manager. I've seen enough of both to know that neither are up to the task of revitalising Everton. Short of a sale, fans will look for whatever balm they can get in this situation. Lampard will be the sacrificial lamb. Unfair? Not really. I'm not asking for us to "suddenly become good". I'm asking for us to slowly become safely mediocre. It's not too much to ask and, frankly, the manager has shown no sign of managing even that modest task. From what I can see, he'll be gone in a month. But we're so incompetent that I'd have no confidence he'd be replaced within another four weeks. We're in big trouble at all levels of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.