2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think another new manager could do any better with this squad ?
There is nothing assured in changing our manager.I think it is a culture within the Premier League, Professional football.
Cliche, is a results based business.Also its worth a roll of the dice if ya bottom, near the bottom to get a change.
Many complex issues in managing a squad of highly paid footballers.Owners, coaches ,managers expect a code of work, an ethic from.players.
I think for a lot of players, secure, millionaires regardless of their match performances, training performance its gone.
So in Frank we might have Sir Alex,a Shankly dare i say.
They might have got the bullet, but didnt.
Frank might get something out of Wolves,City,Brighton , the squad.
Brings in two A league strikers,Maupey starts firing.Midfield has less pressure, same with defence.
69 points, if we win 40/45points , not likely , but possible ,who knows what Frank, squad club can do.
Stick or twist, back him , 2strikers, one midfield.Sell 4/5.
Id like to see that.

Before @golfyboy had his thread closed, I mused about the possible benefits of introducing spiritualism to Frank's training and preparation regime.

Personally I think a bit of guided meditation and an attempt to reconnect with one's root chakra would do a few players the world of good.

Thoughts?
Tom Davies is definitely already at that kind of thing

He will either get some results in the first month after the break or he will be sacked.

There's no point getting all wound up about
Martinez incoming before the end of next week. Belgium out of the world cup (thanks Mr Lukaku , the guy is completely useless could play for Everton) it is a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.