2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raffa had easy opening games - Frank has not - too many pessimistic characters with a crab happy face on here -Frank -give him a chance - working on a shoestring budget ......

HK would have been sacked before his glory years - remember
If we get rid of another manager, we deserve to be relegated. The idea that pulling the trigger all the time will save us is rubbish. It is trapping us in a cycle barely keeping our heads above water. It takes more than one or two transfer windows to change a team and establish a philosophy. With the new DoF and Frankncoming in together, we have the best chance in a few years to bed in some changes.

You were giving a free pass to Benitez last season because he had injuries, so we’re doing the same with Lampard I’m afraid.

I’ll give Lampard any free pass he wants. Of course losing DCL will have an impact, same as losing Mina, the players that come in aren’t as good. I just said it will be a good challenge for Lampard to see how he adapts to it.

Unlike those who let one agenda colour their every perception on Everton now, I have always recognised the undeniable truth that if your best players are injured the job is harder

It seems the hypocrisy is with you who is now granting a leniency to Lampard that you refused to even acknowledge for Benitex

He should of sold DCL to Newcastle.
We still don’t have a richarlison replacement.
Not sure what we’re going to do but if he goes on a losing streak for not being prepared that will be a nail in the coffin for this guy.

I’ll give Lampard any free pass he wants. Of course losing DCL will have an impact, same as losing Mina, the players that come in aren’t as good. I just said it will be a good challenge for Lampard to see how he adapts to it.

Unlike those who let one agenda colour their every perception on Everton now, I have always recognised the undeniable truth that if your best players are injured the job is harder

It seems the hypocrisy is with you who is now granting a leniency to Lampard that you refused to even acknowledge for Benitex

Hahaha yeah, I’m sure that’s not you

This DCL situation is potentially the first time I'm a bit annoyed by him. Of course it isn't just up to him in terms of transfers but to go into the first game of the season without a recognised striker due to injury/bans is his fault as much as it is the clubs.

This DCL situation is potentially the first time I'm a bit annoyed by him. Of course it isn't just up to him in terms of transfers but to go into the first game of the season without a recognised striker due to injury/bans is his fault as much as it is the clubs.
I'm sure he didn't tell the club not to sign a striker. He's limited by our budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.