2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before yesterday we were 12th in the form table over the previous 6 games. Were now 14th over the past 6.

This constant negativity is beyond me.
It’s just baffling. He has improved us exponentially.

He’s also accrued five or six fewer points than he might have done had poor VAR and/or refereeing decisions hadn’t gone against us.

It's a tough one really as we're going to have to massively reduce our wage bill and completely revamp the side which will be almost impossible as most of the players we have got nobody wants and are on huge wages.

I don't really know what the answer will be. Coming straight back up with be difficult if Rondon for example is our starting striker in the championship, doubt he'll score more than about 10.
Yes, the idea that we’ll just “rebuild” and be back in the Prem within two or three years is pure fantasy.

I'm tired of the Manager roller coaster we're on. We weren't World beaters under Moyes, but we had stability. Lampard may or may not become a great Manager, but shouts for him to be moved on are premature & just makes us look like fools.

I was willing to see how Benitez went, and whilst the answer was 'not good' as predicted by many, it was totally pointless to allow him to make squad changes when there was even the remotest chance of him not staying. (I'm talking Board here)

We're in a World of pain here & Lampard isn't high on the list of changes we need, IMHO. Give him a window or two to work his method into the squad.

Besides, if the job opens up again, do you think a candidate would be looking at what he can achieve first, or the early release payout clause?

What a joke if you still believe he will save us or improved us
We went backwards and God forbid if we get relegated its because we made the wrong choice
We had so many games left when we appointed him so its unfair to blame Benitez although he made mistakes
Lampard as I already said will relegate us
There are still enough points for survival but with this chap its the Championship
The usual guys who think they know it all can middle finger but in reality you are responsible for pushing for his appointment
If we get relegated sack him immediatly so as not to sack him in the Championship

What a joke if you still believe he will save us or improved us
We went backwards and God forbid if we get relegated its because we made the wrong choice
We had so many games left when we appointed him so its unfair to blame Benitez although he made mistakes
Lampard as I already said will relegate us
There are still enough points for survival but with this chap its the Championship
The usual guys who think they know it all can middle finger but in reality you are responsible for pushing for his appointment
If we get relegated sack him immediatly so as not to sack him in the Championship
Sack, sack, sack can't keep doing this ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.