2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with lads saying about us being to open and Lampard being a developing manager.

But i wouldn't sack the manager, i don't think managers are the problem, just the figure head who takes the lightening.

At some point you have to stick. Instability brings its own issues - that's how we got here.

I can't see the point of sacking before season end

Who could we get, Vitor?

Our last two manager hunts yeilded Benitez and Lamps, this board simply can not pick good managers

Coleman only pipes up on a win.

I don't know any of these personally, but the recent press comments have been delusional. We've had Holgate saying he's looking back into the England squad and saying they don't mention relegation. We had DCL saying after Palace that he's a competitor who hates losing, yet he walks around the pitch in the next two games.

I genuinely don't think they understand our situation. There seems to be a complete lack of humility in the group from what I'm seeing.

Haven't been up to date with Everton for a while

Everything alright? You're not actually im danger of relegation after spending milions are you?

the last thing we need is another managerial change or stop gap like Allardyche. If the inevitable happens i prefer Lampard / Thelwell to be best equipped to do a full reset of the squad. If we stay up a big change in personnel is still needed but hopefully we can keep Richarlison, Doucoure, Gray, Allan (maybe) and Mykolenko (keep the youth anyway) from that list above

I was watching the match last night and i was thinking to myself he problem wasn't tactics, set up or motivation, the problem was we have awful low quality players, i think that's what people cant get their heads around, its an awful team, a relegation team.

Ive heard people say - we should be able to beat Burnley - why? This team is awful and low on quality, bar one or two glaringly obvious exceptions.

If we survive, we will be blessed and very very lucky. I dont know what another manager gets out of these players, 10 men on the goal line and play for draws....

Dyche hit it on the head - this team have forgotten how to win. We are playing “ok” - we were the better team against Burnley and West Ham - both games were lost with unforced errors - iwobe control and Godfrey miss kick apart we are two points higher, burnley 2 points less. We have something to build on. Lampard, more than Rafael has been let down with these errors.
The way we play at time has deserved more.
We are fragile, the first 20 mins against Crystal Palace was a great performance. It was players playing for their shirt and their manager. The standards are slipping once on the pitch. Nervousness built in over seasons.
It’s going to be unpopular but I would give lampard the start of next season. Whether we are down or stay up. He knows he can’t afford to slip up and will be ? committed.

Bit bang on - especially considering Burnley's form/season, but can't argue with him.

Bang on he was GOT.
As for Lampard, I didn't really want him in the first place but we just can't keep sacking managers when they alone clearly are not the problem.
Moshiri, blue Bill and their cronies are answerable for our position, they appoint these guys, who else is going to buy us? I have absolutely no idea but we just cannot continue like this we are a laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.