2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant play open as we do and get out of this.

It's too late now, IMO. But if we lose or draw on Saturday then we have to change maanger again.

As crzy as that is, it's the only chance we'd have.

I for one am not prepared to have any truck with the 'Hand Lampard the chance to bring us back up again' line.
Changing manager hasn't worked since Moyes left and it won't work now. If Frank's preferred way of playing isn't working then he needs to reassess and change things himself. Frank knows enough about football to be able to get the best out of these players. The problem is, their best isn't very good so even a new manager wouldn't be able to get anything out of them.

If Frank thinks we need someone like Fat Sam to come in and do a rescue mission then bring him in on a 2 month contract as an assistant. I can't see it doing any good though, we're already doomed.

I think that's an important point - when Allardyce's proud record fell when the Baggies got relegated, I think it proved that his way of setting teams up was past its sell-by date. It's been 4 years since he left Goodison, and we thought he was a dinosaur back then, so the game will have passed him by even more in the years since. Of course, I'd have him back right now if it guaranteed survival, but I think he may just be able to get mainly draws, and single points here and there ain't gonna be enough from now on.

Nothing is guaranteed. Especially with these players.

Any option that makes it more likely these players get away with it again, should be avoided at all costs.

Sacking Lampard is backing these players and I will never ever accept that. The fact we haven't heard any sort of apology or gesture from these players shows the mentality they have.

Coleman only pipes up on a win.

To be to Frank, or whoever came in, the deck of cards dealt (the players) to him wasn't the greatest. He is trying to play his best poker face but he is trying to stop the titanic sinking with a bucket full of holes.

It's too late now, IMO. But if we lose or draw on Saturday then we have to change maanger again.

I for one am not prepared to have any truck with the 'Hand Lampard the chance to bring us back up again' line.
We’re supposedly right on the edge financially. We’d probably have to pay Lampard a huge amount if we sacked him and then someone else big money again to come in as a caretaker unless Ferguson is given the job and then probably another manager at the end of the season. If we sacked Lampard and went down regardless, that might tip things over the edge.

Changing manager hasn't worked since Moyes left and it won't work now. If Frank's preferred way of playing isn't working then he needs to reassess and change things himself. Frank knows enough about football to be able to get the best out of these players. The problem is, their best isn't very good so even a new manager wouldn't be able to get anything out of them.

If Frank thinks we need someone like Fat Sam to come in and do a rescue mission then bring him in on a 2 month contract as an assistant. I can't see it doing any good though, we're already doomed.

Pickford
Calvert-Lewin
Richarlsion
Allan
Mykolenko
Gomes
Doucoure
Gray

...they'll leave in the summer.

They'll go to Big Dunc. What would you do then?

We’re supposedly right on the edge financially. We’d probably have to pay Lampard a huge amount if we sacked him and then someone else big money again to come in as a caretaker unless Ferguson is given the job and then probably another manager at the end of the season. If we sacked Lampard and went down regardless, that might tip things over the edge.
Who knows what they have planned.

If they do nothing after any failure to win on Saturday then they accept the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.