2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw in Mina. Without him in defence we fold like a pack of cards.

The truth is the manager has the same problems Benitez and Ancelotti had - a mish mash of slow, heartless crap signed by Brands/Walsh in which our best players continue to get injured.

DCL
Richarlison
Doucoure
Gray
Mina

A squad like ours can not afford to lose these players consistently.

Dont be shocked to see Gordon or Allan go down against Leeds as until our medical department improves we'll continue to struggle.

Frank really needs to make a decision on whether now is the right time to be pushing this possession football that builds between CB & CM.

I hope today he realizes that it's likely not possible until we get reinforcements in the summer.

No idea what the thinking was changing Gray for Dele, Completely different players and made Evertons game plan completely muddled and allowed one of their full backs to push on knowing there was no threat in behind. Dele was an absolute mile off, sometimes it happens. He shouldn’t be near the team at the moment judging by that performance. The other tactical changes, van de beek especially, was also very strange and seemed to be purely to give him some minutes while conceding that the result was gone. Please learn from this Frank, Newcastle are woeful and they’ve just beaten us easily. I hope the experienced back room staff will be involved in the autopsy
Gomes was going to get a second yellow.

People shouldn't read too much into this defeat. Silva, Benitez, Lampard, whoever you name

- they'll all be let down by this car crash dumpster fire diaper hurricane of a squad

Frank really needs to make a decision on whether now is the right time to be pushing this possession football that builds between CB & CM.

I hope today he realizes that it's likely not possible until we get reinforcements in the summer.

It works as long as VDB plays as the anchor and takes the ball from the defence.

We also need to have a back 4 and 3 in midfield or were outnumbered

The truth is the manager has the same problems Benitez and Ancelotti had - a mish mash of slow, heartless crap signed by Brands/Walsh in which our best players continue to get injured.

DCL
Richarlison
Doucoure
Gray
Mina

A squad like ours can not afford to lose these players consistently.

Dont be shocked to see Gordon or Allan go down against Leeds as until our medical department improves we'll continue to struggle.
I hope Allan goes down

It worries you when your team, last week apart, is constantly outfought by near enough every team you play against. There is only so much a manager a coach can do, when the whistle goes it's up to the players and if there is no right or not enough heart, then you are in deep trouble.
This. Said this to a friend before the game tonight. I have no confidence in these players being able to match any other sides workrate in the division. Forget about quality of our players. When we are carrying the likes of Keane, Holgate, Gomes in our side, they don’t win any physical battles. We were outfought by Newcastle tonight. They had an outstanding performance by ASM but by and large they won their battles all over the pitch.

sigh. his “experience” is being a manager in this league.

vitor…. no some sunday league in china

and and guess what? it’s been one game ONE game ffs ONE GAME
These players are almost unchangeable. They are terrible. Worst set of Everton players I have ever seen. I’m not calling for lampard to go now, regardless of what happens we need to give him time to grow.

im just saying, if we wanted a manager who is more likely to keep us up, imho lampard wasn’t that guy, the guy is a baby and still has to learn how to coach, how to set up a defence etc

he now has to learn this during a relegation fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.