2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is the manager has the same problems Benitez and Ancelotti had - a mish mash of slow, heartless crap signed by Brands/Walsh in which our best players continue to get injured.

DCL
Richarlison
Doucoure
Gray
Mina

A squad like ours can not afford to lose these players consistently.

Dont be shocked to see Gordon or Allan go down against Leeds as until our medical department improves we'll continue to struggle.
Genuinely have we even got a medical department after Donachie left?

Of course, one can blame the manager, and they make mistakes, in almost every game. The question is just how big the mistakes are and how often they happen. In Lampard's first match, he won with the same system, and of course he wanted to continue with it. It is also this system they have trained in the training field. However, Lampard should not fall into the trap of believing that these players will suddenly start delivering good performances because he is a special manager and does not make the same mistake as other managers. He should weed away the weeds as soon as possible.

These players are almost unchangeable. They are terrible. Worst set of Everton players I have ever seen. I’m not calling for lampard to go now, regardless of what happens we need to give him time to grow.

im just saying, if we wanted a manager who is more likely to keep us up, imho lampard wasn’t that guy, the guy is a baby and still has to learn how to coach, how to set up a defence etc

he now has to learn this during a relegation fight.

mate he’s a baby who’s managed yearh at a better team and better levels at chelsea

and also in a tough league with derby

we’ve played one game mate and i’m sure he will have learnt a few things from it

he was the best candidate we could of gotten.

we stay up by no easy feat like then we go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.