2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Behaviour
some People on here are deluded. It was my opinion he was a terrible choice, because he is inexperienced, a bad coach and can’t get his team to defend. But nah, on here you are accused of being a RS if you don’t buy into the hive mind.

he is inexperienced and will be learning on the job - which is terrible timing for us considering we need the business now. That said, these players are an absolute disgrace. It was never about Rafael, the past 6 managers. It’s these players, they are all crap with terrible mentality.
Honestly, I doubt most people give a rat's cock about your inbred opinion. See you next Tuesday.

We cant panic or that will be the end.

We need Goodison to win these matches now. The players need the fans like never before. If the fans rebel against Lampard now it's over.

rebel it’s been one game one game dave ONE GAME DAVE ONE GAME DAVE ONE GAME DAVE

FFS. i’m laying in hospital all west, and still can’t help but look to see how we was/were

and then your superb posts return.

f n christ more ketamine please

We've got to back a manager in, and i think we have to do that with Lampard.

Let's hope some backsides will be kicked at Finch Farm after this, and hopefully then we'll put Leeds to the sword at Goodison.
I absolutley hate that I'm panciking now because I hate panic shouts.

But I look at that defence and think "FFS, we are going to concede bucket loads".

No idea what the thinking was changing Gray for Dele, Completely different players and made Evertons game plan completely muddled and allowed one of their full backs to push on knowing there was no threat in behind. Dele was an absolute mile off, sometimes it happens. He shouldn’t be near the team at the moment judging by that performance. The other tactical changes, van de beek especially, was also very strange and seemed to be purely to give him some minutes while conceding that the result was gone. Please learn from this Frank, Newcastle are woeful and they’ve just beaten us easily. I hope the experienced back room staff will be involved in the autopsy
Gray went off injured

No idea what the thinking was changing Gray for Dele, Completely different players and made Evertons game plan completely muddled and allowed one of their full backs to push on knowing there was no threat in behind. Dele was an absolute mile off, sometimes it happens. He shouldn’t be near the team at the moment judging by that performance. The other tactical changes, van de beek especially, was also very strange and seemed to be purely to give him some minutes while conceding that the result was gone. Please learn from this Frank, Newcastle are woeful and they’ve just beaten us easily.
Did you know that Gray got injured?

It
I'm not going to lie: I expect us to go down now more than I expect us to stay up.

If Lampard stops the rot and saves us they can melt that Dixie Dean statue down and make one of him instead.

We have the stink of the Championship on us.
Not that long ago you said there was no chance of relegation.

rebel it’s been one game one game dave ONE GAME DAVE ONE GAME DAVE ONE GAME DAVE

FFS. i’m laying in hospital all west, and still can’t help but look to see how we was/were

and then your superb posts return.

f n christ more ketamine please
It isn't me mate. I'm 100% behind him. But you KNOW what these fans have turned into.

Someone who is more experienced, can set up a defence, is suited to fighting relegation battles where sometimes you just have to defend deep and take a point where possible And win dirty.

lampard will have us attacking all the way to bottom. Fat Sam would have been a better choice if the goal is to stay up.
And that’s why you got called out

Yes, there was a new manager bounce to be expected, but the skunks were unbeaten in 5 and spent loads of money, their tails were up
It was not a great game for franks first league game, we were then very unlucky with injuries.
Any game in the league will be "not a great game for Frank" because the players are simply glass and/or not up to it. Two Champions League winning managers have looked like incompetent buffoons at times thanks to these lads. We'll do very well to survive.

some People on here are deluded. It was my opinion he was a terrible choice, because he is inexperienced, a bad coach and can’t get his team to defend. But nah, on here you are accused of being a RS if you don’t buy into the hive mind.

he is inexperienced and will be learning on the job - which is terrible timing for us considering we need the business now. That said, these players are an absolute disgrace. It was never about Rafael, the past 6 managers. It’s these players, they are all crap with terrible mentality.

sigh. his “experience” is being a manager in this league.

vitor…. no some sunday league in china

and and guess what? it’s been one game ONE game ffs ONE GAME

He knows how big the job is, tonight wouldn't have changed a thing.

He's won't chuck any of them under the bus because they're such mentally fragile footballers they wouldn't be able to take it.

He'll have another few days now, work woth them, get VDB and Dele up and running, get DCL back in and attack teams because unless we have a backing of 10, we ain't keeping a clean sheet.
I doubt even then. We've kept 3 all season. Brighton away, Norwich at home and Spurs at home.

Haha what a muppet
I’ve been to every single game home and away this season and the damage was done by your beloved Rafael.
Frank will keep us up. Hopefully you won’t be there to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.