2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He came in and went about instantly destroying from the inside. He then couldn't deal with it on the pitch.

Lampard going from 16th to 16th but yet amassed more points over a shorter period and changed systems in order to get results on a depleted, weary, unbalanced, disfunctional side.

If Benitez was still in charge you would've had someone who wouldn't have changed his approach through the whole season, blame everyone else, and was on course to settle a January window spending £30million on 2 fullbacks and a winger on loan. There were zero positives.

You have zero idea of what a future would bring that were positive under Benitez apart from destruction and zero unity. The feller was going into press conferences causing fights with players ffs.
Plus the fact he's now on record as confirming he took the job because he lives handy to Finch Farm. ( "Likes Liverpool")

I backed Benitez because if he succeeded so did Everton.

Same way I back Frankel even though I do have some reservations I hope he smashes it here and gets us into europe or a cup final.

I do believe though that the OTT support for Lampard from a section of the fanbase is down to guilt felt by many in how they never gave the former manager a chance from the start which did ultimately play its part in how the season unfolded.

Some wont admit it publically on the forum but I do think there is an element of overcompensating for their previous lack of support.
You are an absolute melt laa... you deserve all of the stick you get on here.

You're like Randal off of the kids TV show, Recess.

(He's a snitch, by the way)

Plus the fact he's now on record as confirming he took the job because he lives handy to Finch Farm. ( "Likes Liverpool")

Never begrudged him getting the job personally. Always said he had balls to do it.

But fundamentally is that a leopard never changes its spots, and what people feared would happen, did happen.

Never begrudged him getting the job personally. Always said he had balls to do it.

But fundamentally is that a leopard never changes its spots, and what people feared would happen, did happen.
Think the quote about liking Liverpool as the reason why he took the job was posted by a forum member,not that he was excited by the project or for the chance to manage a great club blah blah blah like most ex-managers trot out. He just told the truth ? love to hear a recording of his job interview with Moshiri.

I backed Benitez because if he succeeded so did Everton.

Same way I back Frankel even though I do have some reservations I hope he smashes it here and gets us into europe or a cup final.

I do believe though that the OTT support for Lampard from a section of the fanbase is down to guilt felt by many in how they never gave the former manager a chance from the start which did ultimately play its part in how the season unfolded.

Some wont admit it publically on the forum but I do think there is an element of overcompensating for their previous lack of support.
The former manager (whom I backed at the start) eventually had me feeling very despondent about supporting Everton
Lampard reminded me why I do
No contest

Status
Not open for further replies.