Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even he can't be that daft, it'll cost more if we go down surely?
Yeah but he might think we have enough, i dunno, Vitor might say yeah im happy with the squad but Frank might not be. One thing is for sure, i dont think they were actually thinking about this while Rafael ws still the manager.
Just hope by Saturday night its done

Probably been posted here already but this interview on the Overlap has made me really come round to the idea of Lampard. Seems like a very switched on guy that will command respect from the players due to his legend status. I think with him would also come a very very capable coaching staff from what I’ve seen. He would be far less divisive than Perieira and clearly has a point to prove as well- I think if he failed with us that would be his managerial career essentially over.

Probably been posted here already but this interview on the Overlap has made me really come round to the idea of Lampard. Seems like a very switched on guy that will command respect from the players due to his legend status. I think with him would also come a very very capable coaching staff from what I’ve seen. He would be far less divisive than Perieira and clearly has a point to prove as well- I think if he failed with us that would be his managerial career essentially over.

He knows Everton's his last shot at a big job as well, short of dropping down to the Championship and starting again. He would have been interested in the Villa job and seen Gerrard get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.