Francis Jeffers Left Wife ‘Fearing For Her Life’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not, if you actually read what I'm writing with comprehension. Do you know for a fact who the victim is here? I would guess that both are guilty of something wrong, but has been established, in the thread, the written casual threat is pounced upon by the law .... in this Orwellian society, one does not have to actually DO anything to be found guilty, one just has to be clumsy, PERHAPS, with writing what MIGHT BE a casual threat.
Funnily I have just supported someone through the process of magistrate courts in not so dissimilar circumstances...

The burden of proof is ridiculous and the fact that it's remained in magistrate tell a story in itself. Very likely he was advised by solicitor plead guilty because of the dynamic. Couple of weeks ago I would berating Francis Jeffers, however, after witnessing what I saw someone go through.

The law can be an ass.

He was a half decent player for us, before going off to Arsenal and ruining his career.But people involved in disgusting behaviour like this, have no business being involved with this football club.End of story.
Why do you always put 'End of story' at the close of many of your posts when other people have clearly got more to say on what is a contentious issue, I find that quite arrogant.

Lol. Supposed intellectual superiority from a misogynistic domestic abuse apologist. You'll have to forgive me if I don't take you too seriously as a deep thinker.
You have no idea how superior I am if you think you can extrapolate all of that from what I've written with any degree of confidence.

You're just an angry person who is after somebody to berate because I have not affirmed your own standpoint. All i have done is postulated a balanced and reasoned alternative to what many others have assumed based on few actual facts.

At no point have I said that my interpretation is true and have made clear that its postulation on many occasions through the text - which is why I have encouraged you to re-read through it slowly.

What I knew, I just knew, is that some angry windbag would come along so desperate to launch a few words they'd learned as insult against somebody to make them feel better about their own insignificant existence.

At least make your insults interesting and imaginative chum.

aye, some of the same old characters coming on trying to couch their views on women in some sort of moral ‘See both sides’ nonsense.
*clicks on show ignored content for some amusement - isn't disappointed.

Yes - eon old wisdom always says - only look at just one side of a story, anything else is nonsense and those who do it are morally inferior.

As if. You seem so insular with your own set views that you do not seem to have learned much.

*clicks on show ignored content for some amusement - isn't disappointed.

Yes - eon old wisdom always says - only look at just one side of a story, anything else is nonsense and those who do it are morally inferior.

As if. You seem so insular with your own set views that you do not seem to have learned much.
You are not seeing this from both sides or being reasoned at all. Your first comment was a dig at the wife who has just had a court agree she feared for her life. I think to suggest that a women who married Jeffers when he was on the downward slope of his career and stay with him during his time at Accrington Stanley was now leaving him because he’s skint says a decent amount about where your sympathy lies here. You can keep saying ‘I’m not defending’ in bold but you then keep making completely unfounded statements in the name of supposed balance.

You have no idea how superior I am if you think you can extrapolate all of that from what I've written with any degree of confidence.

You're just an angry person who is after somebody to berate because I have not affirmed your own standpoint. All i have done is postulated a balanced and reasoned alternative to what many others have assumed based on few actual facts.

At no point have I said that my interpretation is true and have made clear that its postulation on many occasions through the text - which is why I have encouraged you to re-read through it slowly.

What I knew, I just knew, is that some angry windbag would come along so desperate to launch a few words they'd learned as insult against somebody to make them feel better about their own insignificant existence.

At least make your insults interesting and imaginative chum.

its so predictable though. Open certain threads and you are guaranteed to find big bad chris in there posting variations on “yeah but women...”

An interesting pastime

its so predictable though. Open certain threads and you are guaranteed to find big bad chris in there posting variations on “yeah but women...”

An interesting pastime
Looks like @deadsoft has got his/her misandristic mates together like a hyena pack.

Just because I try to keep centre ground against a wave of man bashing / the assumption that women are always innocent.

Again - read very very slowly what I actually wrote rather than making assumptions that suit the stereotype you have assumed.

Keeping it on topic though - seems clear that Jeffers has bad form on this and shouldn't be near the club. I'm absolutely not defending him, but as has been shown by others, the application of the modern (ill thought out) law makes this look very much worse than it PROBABLY was IF it was a casual threat like millions of frustrated people make on a daily basis.

Looks like @deadsoft has got his/her misandristic mates together like a hyena pack.

Just because I try to keep centre ground against a wave of man bashing / the assumption that women are always innocent.

Again - read very very slowly what I actually wrote rather than making assumptions that suit the stereotype you have assumed.

Keeping it on topic though - seems clear that Jeffers has bad form on this and shouldn't be near the club. I'm absolutely not defending him, but as has been shown by others, the application of the modern (ill thought out) law makes this look very much worse than it PROBABLY was IF it was a casual threat like millions of frustrated people make on a daily basis.

centre ground

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.