Francis Jeffers Left Wife ‘Fearing For Her Life’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player Tony Grant, not so sure on Barlow.

Kenny was waaaaaaaaay beyond Grant and Barlow talent wise.

No doubt Kenny was way beyond either talent wise but I'm talking about the attitude and the effort they put in. Just two examples of young players around the time who went on to have much better careers than Kenny without the same level of ability.

Shame really but footballs littered with lads like that.

Jesus Kenny.

Remeber going to that derby. Red hot atmosphere, about his 4 the ever appearance.

Ran the show in midfield and strode around like he had been ready for it before he was 13 years old.

Sickening beyond belief he was so deeply flawed.

I'm not, if you actually read what I'm writing with comprehension. Do you know for a fact who the victim is here? I would guess that both are guilty of something wrong, but has been established, in the thread, the written casual threat is pounced upon by the law .... in this Orwellian society, one does not have to actually DO anything to be found guilty, one just has to be clumsy, PERHAPS, with writing what MIGHT BE a casual threat.
Only one of these two people pleaded guilty to an offence in magistrates court. An offence where he accepted that he threatened to physically harm a woman. Your attempts to draw an equivalency between someone hurting someone's feelings by ending a relationship and threatening to kill someone is absurd.

Only one of these two people pleaded guilty to an offence in magistrates court. An offence where he accepted that he threatened to physically harm a woman. Your attempts to draw an equivalency between someone hurting someone's feelings by ending a relationship and threatening to kill someone is absurd.
Those are your words not mine. Again, go back and read through what I wrote down, but more slowly this time. Try moving your finger across the screen and mouthing the words.

No doubt Kenny was way beyond either talent wise but I'm talking about the attitude and the effort they put in. Just two examples of young players around the time who went on to have much better careers than Kenny without the same level of ability.

Shame really but footballs littered with lads like that.

I know mate, I was being a bit of a knobhead. Definitely takes a lot of discipline and application to make it. We've had our fair share at Everton over the years, Billy Kenny sticks out as I was a kid at the time thinking "he's gonna be our hero".

Jeffers was never the brightest was he, he's made lots of bad decisions. But for a while there, we did genuinely have a potential superstar. Rooney coming along so soon after distorts it a little, but he was a freak.

Jeffers was still a really good player though, quick, intelligent (football wise, not so much off the pitch), and a good eye for goal. I've said it before, but the ego alone, moving to Arsenal THEN, thinking he'd get a game ahead of Henry, Bergkamp, Wiltord, Kanu... Insane.

Like Kenny in many ways, the fame did him, and he couldn't cope, and wasn't grounded/intelligent enough to take advice. If he hadn't moved, he could've been a legend, but instead he was basically finished by the age of 23.

In some alternate universe, there will have been a resurgent Everton at the turn of the century, captained by a talismanic 29 year old Billy Kenny, with a free scoring 21 year old Jeffers leading the line, and a young 16 year old prodigy called Wayne Rooney breaking in to the team to play alongside him.

Ah well.

He was a half decent player for us, before going off to Arsenal and ruining his career.But people involved in disgusting behaviour like this, have no business being involved with this football club.End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.