Match Thread Fleetwood Town v Everton, Wednesday 23rd September, 7.45pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I always say for cup games against lower league clubs - put a team out that will almost certainly guarantee victory instead of resting loads and rolling the dice.
We have been humiliated too many times against sides like this and this is one of the 2 trophies we can realistically win - we should try to!
I'm expecting much of the same as we had against Salford though. Just hope it doesn't back fire on us.

For some reason I want to see Bolasie play :blush: or maybe I'm just tired of Iwobi and Walcott.
Would like a bit more steel in the mid with Doucoure since he came off after 60 odd minutes today.

Virginia
Kenny Keane Mina Nkounkou
Davies Delph Sigurdsson
Walcott Kean Iwobi

I would play Keane and Mina in the hope they can get some sort of understanding going.

How badly do we need CB cover... I'd still play Walcott under the guise of giving him a chance to redeem himself after his performance vs Salford.

Virginia
Kenny Keane Mina Nkounkou
Gordon Davies Sigurdsson Bernard
Walcott Kean​

Same team as salford with iwobi in for Walcott and Mina for branthwaite. Gibson if he hasn't already left for reading.

fleetwood-mac-best-tracks-song-listen-list-rolling-stone-d61f32dd-7022-40e7-a9c9-5a77fc4eb39f.jpg
Stevie Nicks is almost, ALMOST, as gorgeous as our number 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.