fixtures 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
First game back in the prem and possibly the game of the weekend for Sky to drool over.
Are you suggesting that Everton would smash them.?
Take a step back fella.
Newly promoted teams at home would give established teams a chance.
It'd be tougher at elland road for anyone.
Of course we'd smash them.

When you run out of MIDDLE FINGERS let me know.
Whenever you want to talk about football matters let me know.
When you stop using personal and insulting uncalled for language let me know.

Endless supply of those for you, my patronising pinkie friend. When you aren't chatting bubbles about football, is when they will stop coming your way.

To provide a synopsis for you - I was talking about football matters - the rigged, biased fixtures to be precise, and you felt compelled to jump in and call my claims laughable.

When pressed for your opinion on why it could be that, if not for bias or rigging the deck, that Everton have the bigger teams at home, likely without fans, much earlier than murderpool, who will likely have your ground full when the bigger teams visit, you have become a mute?!

Although I am enjoying the relief of this sudden silence from you, as I do find your constant innane babblings reminscient of the drone of a dying bluebottle, I do find this puzzling?

You normally seem quite ready to offer your tuppence worth of encyclopedic football knowledge on most topics or threads, and yet you are avoiding answering my queries?

Such a sha..... oh, What's the word I'm looking for?! No point asking a kopite, you don't know the meaning of the word.

Endless supply of those for you, my patronising pinkie friend. When you aren't chatting bubbles about football, is when they will stop coming your way.

To provide a synopsis for you - I was talking about football matters - the rigged, biased fixtures to be precise, and you felt compelled to jump in and call my claims laughable.

When pressed for your opinion on why it could be that, if not for bias or rigging the deck, that Everton have the bigger teams at home, likely without fans, much earlier than murderpool, who will likely have your ground full when the bigger teams visit, you have become a mute?!

Although I am enjoying the relief of this sudden silence from you, as I do find your constant innane babblings reminscient of the drone of a dying bluebottle, I do find this puzzling?

You normally seem quite ready to offer your tuppence worth of encyclopedic football knowledge on most topics or threads, and yet you are avoiding answering my queries?

Such a sha..... oh, What's the word I'm looking for?! No point asking a kopite, you don't know the meaning of the word.
Not avoiding you at all.
I joined the forum ( not as a Kopite ) but because I was always a reader of the forum for many years.
I may have mentioned in past posts that I attended most games at Goodison in the 60s/70s and
was a season ticket holder in the mid-80s for prob 5 years until my friend asked me for the season ticket.
Must admit have only been back a few times since then but surely that qualifies me to at least make a post on the forum without being personally insulted without reason.
Being baited by you to overstep the rules and get banned which may be what you seek, who knows.?
Your claim that EFC is being unfairly treated by the Prem is I feel is without justification as you don't even know when the fans will be allowed back to a full house.
Someone has to play someone at some time.
Who knows if the season will even end and when.
The fact that LFC finally after 30 years of trying won the league must obviously irk.
We have some dopes now as so-called fans is true and not disputed by me nor by most of my friends.
But by your logic, we are all doomed, have no morals, murder people, brick people, slab them, or push walls on them.
This was taken from some of your earlier posts so it wasn't all about football matters , was it.?
When you want to engage in football matters or even banter, feel free but no one needs hatred.

Not avoiding you at all.
I joined the forum ( not as a Kopite ) but because I was always a reader of the forum for many years.
I may have mentioned in past posts that I attended most games at Goodison in the 60s/70s and
was a season ticket holder in the mid-80s for prob 5 years until my friend asked me for the season ticket.
Must admit have only been back a few times since then but surely that qualifies me to at least make a post on the forum without being personally insulted without reason.
Being baited by you to overstep the rules and get banned which may be what you seek, who knows.?
Your claim that EFC is being unfairly treated by the Prem is I feel is without justification as you don't even know when the fans will be allowed back to a full house.
Someone has to play someone at some time.
Who knows if the season will even end and when.
The fact that LFC finally after 30 years of trying won the league must obviously irk.
We have some dopes now as so-called fans is true and not disputed by me nor by most of my friends.
But by your logic, we are all doomed, have no morals, murder people, brick people, slab them, or push walls on them.
This was taken from some of your earlier posts so it wasn't all about football matters , was it.?
When you want to engage in football matters or even banter, feel free but no one needs hatred.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz
Sorry, zoned out there for a sec.

So, my views are without justification because I don't know when fans will be allowed back to full house!? I hope we're all back in from day one, but that seems unlikely, doesn't it, so I think it's fair to say we won't have fans September or October?

Anyway, are you also saying were not playing the harder, bigger, tougher (on paper) home games early on in the season, most likely BCD? And You don't have most of your tougher (on paper) opponents at home next year, when fans in some form will likely be back inside your ground - those facts are incorrect is what you are telling me, so my view is without justification, so I'm clear?

Your * shampionship doesn't irk me in the slightest, especially when played out against the backdrop of the carnage that our country was and is going through with covid - I wanted the whole thing calling off to help save more lives and prevent the spread, but that didn't cross many minds in that side of the park or the money men at sky and the fa.

It was the most cringeworthy, detestable shambles of a way to "win" any league, with the associated "celebrations" at anfield and the pier head, bringing yet more shame on my city and my club, when it had sod all to do with us, and then we had that godawful trophy lift crap in empty stadium - to be honest the whole thing suited your cesspit of a morally bankrupt club and fanbase down to a tee.

You said "We have some dopes now as so-called fans is true and not disputed by me nor by most of my friends.
But by your logic, we are all doomed, have no morals, murder people, brick people, slab them, or push walls on them"

Sorry but the above shows you are part of the problem - the vast majority of your customers, including you, are as bad as any of those doing the regular atrocities that your fans carry out, as you all don't try and stop it when witnessing it if there, or publicly and strenuously condemn these "dopes" after the event. Look at RAWK and Spirit of Satan?

While you continue to kid yourselves that it's only a few dopes causing the issues, you will never rid the stain of your actions from your club or from English football - you yourself even tried to call Hysel and the ban a "political happening" in another thread for god's sake, it's disgusting and demeaning - tell that to the 39s family and friends!

You say no one needs hatred - you need to look at yourself and you're own fan base on that score.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz
Sorry, zoned out there for a sec.

So, my views are without justification because I don't know when fans will be allowed back to full house!? I hope we're all back in from day one, but that seems unlikely, doesn't it, so I think it's fair to say we won't have fans September or October?

Anyway, are you also saying were not playing the harder, bigger, tougher (on paper) home games early on in the season, most likely BCD? And You don't have most of your tougher (on paper) opponents at home next year, when fans in some form will likely be back inside your ground - those facts are incorrect is what you are telling me, so my view is without justification, so I'm clear?

Your * shampionship doesn't irk me in the slightest, especially when played out against the backdrop of the carnage that our country was and is going through with covid - I wanted the whole thing calling off to help save more lives and prevent the spread, but that didn't cross many minds in that side of the park or the money men at sky and the fa.

It was the most cringeworthy, detestable shambles of a way to "win" any league, with the associated "celebrations" at anfield and the pier head, bringing yet more shame on my city and my club, when it had sod all to do with us, and then we had that godawful trophy lift crap in empty stadium - to be honest the whole thing suited your cesspit of a morally bankrupt club and fanbase down to a tee.

You said "We have some dopes now as so-called fans is true and not disputed by me nor by most of my friends.
But by your logic, we are all doomed, have no morals, murder people, brick people, slab them, or push walls on them"

Sorry but the above shows you are part of the problem - the vast majority of your customers, including you, are as bad as any of those doing the regular atrocities that your fans carry out, as you all don't try and stop it when witnessing it if there, or publicly and strenuously condemn these "dopes" after the event. Look at RAWK and Spirit of Satan?

While you continue to kid yourselves that it's only a few dopes causing the issues, you will never rid the stain of your actions from your club or from English football - you yourself even tried to call Hysel and the ban a "political happening" in another thread for god's sake, it's disgusting and demeaning - tell that to the 39s family and friends!

You say no one needs hatred - you need to look at yourself and you're own fan base on that score.
Thanks for that.
Before the lockdown, I think LFC had won 28 from 30 games in the Prem or something.
So for LFC to complain about facing any team at any time and with fans or not is beyond their control as hopefully, you will agree with.
All clubs get told when to play and to whom.
To suggest that they ( the Prem ) are biased against EFC is just ridiculous IMO.
You have a great manager, spent a shed full of money over the last 4 years and yet you still call other clubs bigger clubs for some reason.
To complain about playing the ( top ten) in the first few months without fans is detrimental to all fan's hopes for the season.
And that's before a ball is kicked.
The ground I used to go to always had a never say die attitude regardless of who they were playing.
Sadly you are now proclaiming other clubs have an advantage when they play you.
you believe what you say, but we don't all have to agree with you and certainly don't need to be verbally abused in the process.
Just watching the Dems convention in America which is why am still up and responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.