fixtures 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that.
Before the lockdown, I think LFC had won 28 from 30 games in the Prem or something.
So for LFC to complain about facing any team at any time and with fans or not is beyond their control as hopefully, you will agree with.
All clubs get told when to play and to whom.
To suggest that they ( the Prem ) are biased against EFC is just ridiculous IMO.
You have a great manager, spent a shed full of money over the last 4 years and yet you still call other clubs bigger clubs for some reason.
To complain about playing the ( top ten) in the first few months without fans is detrimental to all fan's hopes for the season.
And that's before a ball is kicked.
The ground I used to go to always had a never say die attitude regardless of who they were playing.
Sadly you are now proclaiming other clubs have an advantage when they play you.
you believe what you say, but we don't all have to agree with you and certainly don't need to be verbally abused in the process.
Just watching the Dems convention in America which is why am still up and responding.

Errrrmmm - that's not what I've said, and you have conveniently chosen to glibly ignore most of the comments I have made, and then twist my comments to fit some half arsed tosh you have just invented.

Where have I said anywhere that the teams are bigger than Everton?! Where?!

I'm calling the matches that we will have BCD our "bigger" games, meaning that they are against more established, larger clubs/opponents - a Man u as opposed to a Fulham, for arguments sake. I am not calling or implying that any of these clubs are bigger than Everton, you absolute cretin, and to imply otherwise is disingenuous on your part. It's the usual kopite trick you lot like to chuck out about small little Everton, since the fat Spanish waiter was in town. I know we are not a small club, thank you so much, and I don't need reminding who my manager is or how much we've spent, from the likes of you and the rest of net spend fc.

I have never stated or implied that any club is bigger than Everton at all, you mealy mouthed liar.

I don't think you realise it, but you've just made my point

You say the ground (I assume you mean Goodison Park) had a never say die attitude no matter who they were playing?

I can assure you that it is still there for all home games, but I have to inform you it doesn't just come from the ground itself - it's the crowd and fans that make that attitude happen - Goodison is a wonderful, magical place, but sadly can't it do it all on its own?!

I'm Not sure what happens at anfield - maybe they play tapes over the speakers?

This attitude and atmosphere won't be present when our games are played BCD!
Therefore, I do now hope you understand my consternation, and why it's not ridiculous for me to discuss the disproportionate amount of "category a" matches we will have behind closed doors when compared to other clubs equal or slightly lesser of our stature in the game, such as murderpool for example (I won't call these "bigger" matches going forward, since you tried to twist my words and say I was saying other clubs are bigger than Everton, when clearly I was not).

I am saying that any team who visit us and play BCD will have an unfair advantage , particularly when the return fixture is likely to be played with fans in attendance, next year - surely you can see my logic here?

I am also not proclaiming that other clubs have any advantage when they play us, under normal circumstances, as you incorrectly state - again putting untrue words in my mouth.

You seem to like putting untruths into the mouths of the innocent - you don't work for the s*n newspaper do you?

Last edited:
Owe spurs. Last time we beat them jelavic scored the winner.
To long. Play iwobi as he'll be so fired up as an ex arsenal player. He's like that is alex. So passionate.

lol He was so poor in the game at WHL last month he got subbed at half time.

Despite some of the crackpot conspiracies on this thread the most ludicrous suggestion is that their will suddenly be full houses in Jan/Feb...no chance.
Wouldn’t be amazed if we have 5k-10k in the for the goodison derby and it’s back to full lockdown in Feb.

If anyone doubts that certain clubs get preferential treatment look when man u face the scum they have been given every chance and then some to play in front of fans , its wrestling now , wont be long before Simon Cowell gets involved .

One good thing is Spurs have a fixtures pile up early on

9 games in just 21 days is the possible fixture list but as the League Cup is scheduled to be 2 days before a European game Spurs will probably have to play mainly under 21 players in the League cup.

Will stick here

Wonder how they'll share them out to the tv companies, i currently don't have any sports subscriptions, got offered Sky sports for a tenner the other day when I called them to tell them i had no coin this month, so obviously they tried to flog me another package haha

Can we concede the 2 games against the RS?

Just give them the 6 points now, and we can all avoid the 180 minutes of inevitable agony.

Status
Not open for further replies.