fixtures 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I cared more but I don't. The resumption of the * season has proved what we always knew, it's a rigged game. I don't believe we are singled out for bad treatment but it's blindingly obvious the narratives are pre-written and it's up to the teams (most already at a dis/advantage due to income, squad size, VAR/referee bias) to play their pre-ordained part in that narrative bar the odd shock/surprise (Leicester).

Thank god someone pointed out that the 'random' list doesn't exist. Leeds vs rs is perfect in TV and narrative terms for the season opener. Us vs City is (potentially) a title decider, so Everton will possibly add some local rivalry spice to it without sacrificing any of the lucrative mid season top 6 clashes. Like someone else said, I guarantee they factor in particular requests for local/policing reasons, then the super sunday nonsense, then decide the placing of a good few teams' key games in advance. Then the rest are decided with some randomisation.

Curious what other team's fan think about their own fixtures, especially Palace, Wolves and the likes.

No fan of Leeds, but I really hope they spank them and break a few limbs on opening day, while analfield is even quieter than normal.

Fixtures are a joke - They really want the * Shampions to have the best chance of defending their tainted title don't they?

Twas ever thus - I would love it when we start not giving a fudge who we are playing and when, and just got on with it and blammoed everyone - hopefully Carlo can bring those days back again soon.
Break a few limbs.?
Every team has to play every other team home and away.
In front of fans or without fans.
The conspiracy fixtures you mention are laughable IMO.

First game away, last game away, Boxing Day away, a few years of the derby being at the red toilet first switched over for this year where it’s likely to be no fans/very reduced crowds at Goodison and relaxed/full house for that lot in the reverse fixture. Then the usual harsh December where all 6 games are against top 10 opposition.

Imagine my surprise the neighbours get to start & finish at home and their December being 2 top 10 opponents (both at home) and including 2 of the promoted sides
If LFC and EFC were allowed to swap all their games would you still be able to find fault?
City v Everton last game sounds tasty to me BTW.

Break a few limbs.?
Every team has to play every other team home and away.
In front of fans or without fans.
The conspiracy fixtures you mention are laughable IMO.

Yes japseye old chum, break a few limbs? It's what Leeds do isn't it mate?! Dirty Leeds n all that jazz?

I'm sure they will boot us off the park when they play us, althought bielsa does try and play a bit also, granted.

Anyway, I'm sure we will all have our fair share of injuries next season (or shall I say unfair share, in our case - can we borrow some of Herr Gurns spezial brew from your lot, please?).

Well done - you have figured out we all play each other home and away, what a footballing collosus you are.

Please enlighten me as to how the conspiracy fixtures I have mentioned are laughable? How is playing without your home support in a derby match fair and on the level, when the away match will have fans in the ground - how does that not affect both teams performances on the pitch?

It's a well known fact in the game, that our home support has a huge impact on visiting teams, yet we are robbed of it for the visit of Murderpool fc and a number of other bigger teams next season - no conspiracy here mate, your spot on, I'll keep me trap shut in future.

Sod off back to RAWK will you, and don't bother any walls on the way there.

Last edited:
Im with our red friend sadly.

For me it doesnt matter when we play anybody, it only matters how the teams play on that day.

Of course this season is vastly different than most, but I dont think it matters much the date you face teams.

Sorry goat, normally I'd agree but it matters to me when there's no fans in the ground for one fixture, and fans allowed back in for the other.

Yes japseye old chum, break a few limbs? It's what Leeds do isn't it mate?! Dirty Leeds n all that jazz?

I'm sure they will boot us off the park when they play us, althought bielsa does try and play a bit also, granted.

Anyway, I'm sure we will all have our fair share of injuries next season (or shall I say unfair share, in our case - can we borrow some of Herr Gurns spezial brew from your lot, please?).

Well done - you have figured out we all play each other home and away, what a footballing collosus you are.

Please enlighten me as to how the conspiracy fixtures I have mentioned are laughable? How is playing without your home support in a derby match fair and on the level, when the away match will have fans in the ground - how does that not affect both teams performances on the pitch?

It's a well known fact in the game, that our home support has a huge impact on visiting teams, yet we are robbed of it for the visit of Murderpool fc and a number of other bigger teams next season - no conspiracy here mate, your spot on, I'll keep me trap shut in future.

Sod off back to RAWK will you, and don't bother any walls on the way there.
LFC played Chelsea at the end of the season.
Very important game for Chelsea BTW.
No fans, great game, and loads of great goals from both sides.
Remind me again what your complaint was.?
EFC played LFC at Goodison with no fans and the first game back from the lockdown and the score was the same as the previous season with the home fans present.
We all miss the fans but so does every team and the players.

Hopefully it’ll pan out for us fans as that run of

Burnley
Leicester
Sheffield Utd
Wolves
Villa
United
Liverpool

is very easy in the old mileage for a good couple of months from December-March

Status
Not open for further replies.