Fixture List 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
ON THE WINTER BREAK PART

The split of matches in February will see five matches take place over the weekend of 8 February, with the other five played on the weekend of 15 February.
All five matches on each weekend will be broadcast live in the United Kingdom.
At present, all the games are scheduled for 8 February but these will be broken up when the broadcast picks for that period are announced in mid-December.

Dont know what the fuss is about that run of 4 games,
Arsenal - crap
Chelsea - crap
United - crap
Liverpool - crap

We wont lose them four games in December, someone quote me. People may think Chelsea and Arsenal and United are tough games. Chelsea, transfer ban, manager in a mess and no Hazard wont be strong this season. Arsenal away from home are awful and United could be anything. The Red S is the toughest game in December by far. I'm more worried about not getting off to a good start. You just know we will draw at Palace and already be 2 points down

All hilarious "everton that" jokes aside, if we're 100% ready for the start of the season this time with the key transfers actually ready to play, there's an opportunity to set the foundations for a top-6-breaking season. One or two of them usually have dodgy starts (I'm looking at United here, for next season) so there's a chance to open a bit of a gap if we're right on it from the off (see opening 6 words).

ON THE WINTER BREAK PART

The split of matches in February will see five matches take place over the weekend of 8 February, with the other five played on the weekend of 15 February.
All five matches on each weekend will be broadcast live in the United Kingdom.
At present, all the games are scheduled for 8 February but these will be broken up when the broadcast picks for that period are announced in mid-December.

Let’s hope we don’t exit the Cup at the first hurdle otherwise we will have an awful lot of blank weekends from late January until March :(

Status
Not open for further replies.