Fixture List 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've done it to us again, piling all the top teams into our fixture list in succession. Hidden this time in December, rather han at the start of the season.

This isn't random, as it should be, this is scripted. Do anything to about a challenge to the established selling brands.

....and i’ll be walking my daughter down the aisle on the day we play Crystal Palace away.
Try and focus on the job in hand Eggs. I remember at my wedding all my dad seemed to care about was the bloody Everton score! It was when we beat Villa 3-2 and Schmeichel scored for them.

Happy with that, gives us a chance to get off to a good start, unless we need to gel everyone again. A couple of tough blocks in December and February, but after our run last season, nothing to fear. Just shows that these computers aren't as random as they say with the same block of fixtures as last year.

Could not of wished for a better first 6 games, no excuses at all for any poor performances or it's just gonna be another one of those seasons, wasted.

They've done it to us again, piling all the top teams into our fixture list in succession. Hidden this time in December, rather han at the start of the season.

This isn't random, as it should be, this is scripted. Do anything to about a challenge to the established selling brands.

It happened to Newcastle last year, and West Ham. I don’t think they’re just picking on us you know.

amazon games

amazon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.