FELLi

Status
Not open for further replies.
FELLI is on 9 bookings after tonight could do with him getting booked saturday ,think its a 2 game ban now could be wrong like ,get him booked sat put his feet up for the 2 easter games ,fresh as a daisy for wembley ,bobs your sister

Isnt the Amnesty , April 1 , Fox ???

I was kinda HOPING it was like ..

I THOUGHT it was ....

Stand to be corrected tho , Kid ...

Someone mentioned this earlier, but i love it when he does that chesty down thing in a crowded midfield and just strides away with it.

Total beast.

He's just a class act, just bosses the midfield, looked like he was loving the celebrations at the end with the Everton fans aswell haha, well all the players looked like they were loving it.

Yeah, Felli's an awesome player his control of the ball under pressure is amazing at times. It must be a nightmare trying to get the ball off him for opposition players.

He's playing great alongside Gibson.

Nah the 10 bookings amnesty is April 8th mate :

(iv) If a Player accumulates ten cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the
Playing Season and the second Sunday of April in the same Season, he will be
suspended automatically for a period covering:-
Two First Team matches

So we have 2 games left before that date to avoid 2 bookings.

I think best thing to do is play against WBA, if he picks up a booking rest him for Norwich, if he doesn't get one against WBA he can play against Norwich.

If he picks one up in either game best to take him off so he doesn't pick another one up.

He had a rest against swansea, only played last half hour.

Still needs a bit more.

Hes never played a full season for us due to injuries, might be getting to him because he looked a bit sloppy in his passing and sharpness the last few games IMO

Still needs a bit more.

Hes never played a full season for us due to injuries, might be getting to him because he looked a bit sloppy in his passing and sharpness the last few games IMO

I thought you were taking the piss when you suggested he looked like he needed a rest earlier....are you serious?

Felli's been an absolute collosus lately, his partnership with Gibson works a treat as well and allows him to bomb on more as he did to set up both goals on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.