Fellaini Tonight......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing Heitinga to right back and Osman, Rodwell, Cahill and Fellaini and Pienaar in midfield.

Heitinga over Hibbert against Blackburn - im convinced im - not sure Moyes will be.

Depends if Moyes wants an impact player on the bench if he does he may go for Rodders-Cahill-Heitinga.

Freshness may aslo come into his mind and Cahill only played a half yesterday.

Personally id go with your midfeild.

* Noticed Billy wanst in the squad on the OS.

Heitinga over Hibbert against Blackburn - im convinced im - not sure Moyes will be.

Depends if Moyes wants an impact player on the bench if he does he may go for Rodders-Cahill-Heitinga.

Freshness may aslo come into his mind and Cahill only played a half yesterday.

Personally id go with your midfeild.

* Noticed Billy wanst in the squad on the OS.

I think he will, I expect John Heitinga to play. Not sure whether it'll be at right back or centre midfield though.

Blackburn don't have a very good midfield so I expect Moyes to go with Rodwell, Cahill and Fellaini.

I think he will, I expect John Heitinga to play. Not sure whether it'll be at right back or centre midfield though.

Blackburn don't have a very good midfield so I expect Moyes to go with Rodwell, Cahill and Fellaini.

Kind of code for we're going to get kicked a lot isnt it mate. :D

Aye im with that makes the most sense. ;)

Forgive me blue mate. Even though i did not watch the game it's not difficult to know billy had 3 assist on his debut. Saying felly lack understanding after one full season whereas billy made and immediate impack just baffled me.

Felly didn't lack understanding from where I was coming from.
On one of the forums I used to post on, Felli won more motm's than any other player.
Have faith in the lad. I'm extremely confident that he will find his efforts well rewarded and go on to become an Everton legend far greater than any of us could have imagined.
My biggest fear is the guy getting injured, but God owes us a few favours, and it's time we called one in. ;)

Forgive me blue mate. Even though i did not watch the game it's not difficult to know billy had 3 assist on his debut. Saying felly lack understanding after one full season whereas billy made and immediate impack just baffled me.

First and foremost, Billy technically had two assists last night because Distin's goal last touched Fellaini. Secondly, did'nt Fellaini score 9 goals last season, hence him making at least 9 impacts not including assists. Is it Fellaini's fault Standard Liege put a £15 million price tag over his head? He will come good, remember he still is very young.

Very good.

I've always stood by him, and will continue to do so.

We have to remember, he's the same age as Vaughan and Anichebe, he can only get better.

And then what a player we'll have on our hands

Fellaini is a good player he needs time, he can put himself about and upset players of bigger rep, at the moment he seems to have heskey trouble, he hesitates and goes in after the player releases the ball, he stands back and lets others go for headers at times,outside the box.

Some in here should hang their head in shame over the treatment dished out to Fellaini . Some are even now trying to act like they have always been behind him . BOOK MARKED .

His tackling was mich better, I read this somewhere that foreign players get told the PL is dead physical and they will need to get stuck in, and then end up giving away a load of fouls - happened to Fellaini this, then I think that knocked his confidence, but now it's back, and he is learning how to jockey and apply pressure without fouling so much.

Ive come full circle really. I started off by saying he would be the best player in the world, then I went down the my God hes shocking phase and now im at the "hes gonna be the second best player in the world" phase.

Im not fickle, not at all.

1 word to you melt, Y A K U B U, he still badly hates you.

Status
Not open for further replies.