Fellaini Tonight......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of the match tonight no doubt about it . Trust me you will be singing his name at the end of this season . The lad has it all he is going to be GREAT .

behave yourself will you!

Austin_Danger_Powers_Mike_Myers.jpg

Played football tonight, put himself about, won the ball and used possesion well. Can see why Moyes stated him as a long term Cahill type. Fella, Rodwell Arteta in the middle making time for each other and our midfield will be sublime.

I thought he did ok but I would like to see him play a bit more of a disciplined role in the centre of midfield and not be here there and everywhere- I do think Rodders was a bit isolated at times.

he has a great first touch, his distribution is good, on the minus side he just can't run, I don't mean he is one paced I mean he can't run. Watch him, it's as if nobody taught im how to run as a kid.

he has a great first touch, his distribution is good, on the minus side he just can't run, I don't mean he is one paced I mean he can't run. Watch him, it's as if nobody taught im how to run as a kid.

not sure about that, apparently he was a very promising 10,000m runner growing up... he's not the greatest sprinter in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.