"Fellaini Cant Be Arsed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he can. Just looks knackered all the time cause he's working hard for the team. Those mis-timed tackles seem to be making a reappearance though which is not good.

Someone coins the phrase " im a footballer get me out of here". It is perfect for him.

I wouldnt say cant be arsed , but I haven been overly impressed with him this season either .

Hate the thought of our record signing running down his contract and us getting next to nothing for him , be great if he signed the new deal .
well pissed off ,more than cant be arsed ,he cant do it all on his own ,needs help big time

Fellaini is quality, arguably one of the best holding mids in the division!

Yesterday he looked well up for it, made some great tackles, played the ball wide and made runs into the middle, won the free kick that Baines hit the bar with by being direct. Felly, Johnny and Seamus Coleman were our top 3 players yeserday in my opinion.

When he first arrived I said he reminded me of Martin Dobson, he still does, and he'll get even better - critical that he stays !

Either Fellaini or Rodwell will be sold in Jan. Its the modern Everton way.

They both want the same position on the park.

Personally, I'd get rid of Jonny H and Distin (too old) and put Rodwell alongside Jags. Use the two wage packets saved to give both Rod and Fel the money they want to stay.

Personally, I'd get rid of Jonny H and Distin (too old) and put Rodwell alongside Jags. Use the two wage packets saved to give both Rod and Fel the money they want to stay.

Hes our best center half lad

Shirley, our squads small enough as it is. Taking two centre halves out of it doesn't seem very wise.

This!. He had a cracking partnership with Defour at Standard and i cant figure out why he didnt make up much of one with Arteta when they played together as Defour and Arteta are very similar.

For me, long term, and IF Felli signs a new deal, Rodwell isnt going to be his partner in central midfield, he's not what we need, we need to find another Arteta type from somewhere, a player who's technically gifted and is aware of everything around him and can spot a pass and never wastes a ball alongside Fellaini.

Barkley might turn out to be that player, IF we can keep hold of him for longer and if he fulfills his potential but maybe he could be the one to fill Cahill's boots and play off the striker and be a creative link between the likes of Felli and are striker?.

Fellaini and Rodwell are the perfect partnership -- also need a playmaker in front of them.

"He's lazy"
"He's disinterested"
"He doesn't look arsed"

It's something that's been aimed at him since day one of his Everton career - fans often misjudge his cumbersome approach (for want of a better phrase) as laziness...

The abuse at Goodison, and elsewhere towards Felli has increased recently. Fans on here reckon he's off soon - and attributing that as a reason why "he doesn't look arsed"

I did mention in response that he has covered more ground than any other Everton player this season, I vaguely recall 20% ahead of his closest rival in Baines - and I notice again today in the paper;

2d6mfyq.jpg

Time to change the tune...

It's just that he makes everything look effortless because he's so damn good (re)sign him MOyLeZ ffs. He's ace.

He played well against Man U, but was a frustrated fouling machine the last 10 minutes. Needs to calm down a bit more for me, but a cracking player, and I'm always amazed how good he is while looking incredibly awkward.

I'm very glad to have him with us.

Speaking of Fellaini, heard some talk that he's suspended for the match against Newcastle for racking up 5 yellows. Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.