"Fellaini Cant Be Arsed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was our standout by a mile yesterday, dominated the midfield, but didn't have the movement up front or the guile alongside him to accompany him, which is a shame - because we would have thrashed them if we had.

He was our standout by a mile yesterday, dominated the midfield, but didn't have the movement up front or the guile alongside him to accompany him, which is a shame - because we would have thrashed them if we had.

This!. He had a cracking partnership with Defour at Standard and i cant figure out why he didnt make up much of one with Arteta when they played together as Defour and Arteta are very similar.

For me, long term, and IF Felli signs a new deal, Rodwell isnt going to be his partner in central midfield, he's not what we need, we need to find another Arteta type from somewhere, a player who's technically gifted and is aware of everything around him and can spot a pass and never wastes a ball alongside Fellaini.

Barkley might turn out to be that player, IF we can keep hold of him for longer and if he fulfills his potential but maybe he could be the one to fill Cahill's boots and play off the striker and be a creative link between the likes of Felli and are striker?.

Meh, maybe I'm just a [Poor language removed].

Fixed it for you Nik. Just busting your balls. I kinda agree with you on the players sticking around and giving the fans a hand. Hell of a gesture. But if they don't, they don't. All I ask is that they put in a shift and represent the badge on the front of the shirt with a fighting spirit and a little class.

Ive seen Felliani give the claps after loads of games, clearly he was a bit tired and peed off that we lost Yesterday after he bossed the midfield for almost 90minutes.

In the mean time Johnny Snide and Highlight Phil always give the most claps, so thats a snidey blert whos tried to sell his anus around Europe since he came and our "Captain".

Best player in the world 2012 I said once, its looking likely with every game.

Ignore the timess I said he was gash and would never make a Premier League footballer.

Yes he can. Just looks knackered all the time cause he's working hard for the team. Those mis-timed tackles seem to be making a reappearance though which is not good.

lets hope he signs. but i quess it means bigger wages and somekind of guarantee that the team is going forwards, dunno...just saying..luv the guy

"He's lazy"
"He's disinterested"
"He doesn't look arsed"

It's something that's been aimed at him since day one of his Everton career - fans often misjudge his cumbersome approach (for want of a better phrase) as laziness...

The abuse at Goodison, and elsewhere towards Felli has increased recently. Fans on here reckon he's off soon - and attributing that as a reason why "he doesn't look arsed"

I did mention in response that he has covered more ground than any other Everton player this season, I vaguely recall 20% ahead of his closest rival in Baines - and I notice again today in the paper;

2d6mfyq.jpg

Time to change the tune...

This is somewhat of a personal crusade for you at the moment isn't it?

What you got next on your list? Yakubu shouldn't be sold? MONSTER.

I wouldnt say cant be arsed , but I haven been overly impressed with him this season either .

Hate the thought of our record signing running down his contract and us getting next to nothing for him , be great if he signed the new deal .

He is the best player in our squad, if you don't see his talent, get to specsavers.

Status
Not open for further replies.