Fella and Peanuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolblue007

Player Valuation: Pssssht
First off, sometimes things just happen for a reason.

We didn't have Peanuts and Fels tonight. And I think everyone will agree we're a better team with them on the pitch. That being said, I have two questions to post.

If they were in the match, would we have won even bigger? Maybe 3-1, or 2-0?

Or ...

With them out of the match, did it force us to change our tactics and style of play just the right direction and amount to make up the difference for us to win the game? As in, I wonder if we still would have won with them in the match?

Thoughts?

Disclaimer: I am in NO WAY saying we're a better team without Fellaini and Pienaar. I'm just saying ... fate??? ... ya know?

They had to step up and they did.

Moyes' biggest trait as a manager is making players play when they have to. He needed a bounce back after a woeful derby game.

It was hard graft tonight big time. We wont be able to give that week in week out so we need to change things up when its not going right.

He got things spot on tonight. Players stepped up too which is what we needed to see.

The players who come in know they have to impress to try to stay in the side. A lot of games to go yet, and we will need the whole squad to achieve anything.

I obviously wouldn't change any of it, because we walked away with the three points, but maybe put felli instead of osman in the centre and we might not have conceded, as well as done a bit better by the end with withstanding that pressure. However, having said that I thought Arteta was solid, if not unspectacular, but did a job well that certainly was key in the match going our way when we were dominating in periods.

I obviously wouldn't change any of it, because we walked away with the three points, but maybe put felli instead of osman in the centre and we might not have conceded, as well as done a bit better by the end with withstanding that pressure. However, having said that I thought Arteta was solid, if not unspectacular, but did a job well that certainly was key in the match going our way when we were dominating in periods.

would you ever put pineapple on a pizza though ?

Status
Not open for further replies.