Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Rafael is getting the credit for getting him out, something nobody else was abe to do
Lad that fat washed up kopite is the last person any Evertonians should be giving credit too.

He sparked arguments with Luca Digne and James Rodriguez who left leaving us seriously short of quality upfront.

We still living with Tapas tits legacy today

Lad that fat washed up kopite is the last person any Evertonians should be giving credit too.
Added Gray to the squad, was willing to work for us when no other manager was interested, he dosent get much credit but there are a few things we should be thankful for, inc punting Brands
He sparked arguments with Luca Digne and James Rodriguez who left leaving us seriously short of quality upfront.
Lucas was crap, with a awful attitude, Villa have allready had to replace him, we got a top price for him.
James down tools under Carlo, was on far too much money, we needed him out.
We still living with Tapas tits legacy today
Farhads legacy will run much deeper

Added Gray to the squad, was willing to work for us when no other manager was interested, he dosent get much credit but there are a few things we should be thankful for, inc punting Brands

Lucas was crap, with a awful attitude, Villa have allready had to replace him, we got a top price for him.
James down tools under Carlo, was on far too much money, we needed him out.

Farhads legacy will run much deeper

No lad

Morshiri for all his faults and he has many has ploughed hundreds of millions into the club and is building a new ground which is a legacy (regardless if you hate him or not)

When it’s comes to that kopite balloon who took Don Carlo’s team that finished in the top 10 and nearly relegated them but he got Dimari Gray in so it’s okay ?

Do me a favour

No lad

Morshiri for all his faults and he has many has ploughed hundreds of millions into the club and is building a new ground which is a legacy (regardless if you hate him or not)

When it’s comes to that kopite balloon who took Don Carlo’s team that finished in the top 10 and nearly relegated them but he got Dimari Gray in so it’s okay ?

Do me a favour

Is the stadium a legacy if we can’t afford it and don’t own it?

No lad

Do me a favour
Don Carlo? he was a terrible manager, did us more harm then Rafael, his record was 12th and 10th, awful, Silva, Sam, Koeman all did better, his lack of interest in actually being our manager was one of the starts of this rot, he left Rafael to pick up the pieces with a 1.8m budget.
Gray is a really good player who he managed to find with next to nothing

Yep fair enough

But I hope Rafael huge shadow never darkens our door again he was a disaster appointed by Morshiri

Or any other kopite in fact
It was a disaster but a reflection on what a terrible owner Moshiri is, a real horrorshow nightmare, sooner his name is erased from our history the better

If Mr Benitez refused to work with Brands he was right, Brands needed to be ran out of town, credit to Rafael to doing it

….i find it odd to have a really fixed view on somebody, especially when everything suggests they were very bad for the club. We’ve seen you continue to adore Benitez, we’ve seen you continue to support Kenwright and we’ve seen you continually condemn our fan base.

To be fair, you’re not alone in your view of Brands, his departure was celebrated by many. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the internal mayhem and breakdown has happened since that moment. I know how universally respected Brands was within the club (until Benitez exiled him). ‘Respected’ is different to being liked, although I also know Brands was liked.

Brands is a very decent man, Benitez is an obnoxious man of that there is no doubt. We are poles apart on our opinion of both.

Don Carlo? he was a terrible manager, did us more harm then Rafael, his record was 12th and 10th, awful, Silva, Sam, Koeman all did better, his lack of interest in actually being our manager was one of the starts of this rot, he left Rafael to pick up the pieces with a 1.8m budget.
Gray is a really good player who he managed to find with next to nothing
If you think that one of the most respected and decorated managers in the game is 'terrible', you have a proved once and for all that you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

FYI his lack of interest only started because he was told that there was no more cash and he was given Josh King to try to get us into the Champions League.