Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
If you think that one of the most respected and decorated managers in the game is 'terrible', you have a proved once and for all that you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Hecwas terrible for us, awful, the only thing he did good was beat Liverpool after he left in a final.

FYI his lack of interest only started because he was told that there was no more cash and he was given Josh King to try to get us into the Champions League.
His under use of King was criminal, as we found out when he returned with Watford

….i find it odd to have a really fixed view on somebody, especially when everything suggests they were very bad for the club. We’ve seen you continue to adore Benitez, we’ve seen you continue to support Kenwright and we’ve seen you continually condemn our fan base.

To be fair, you’re not alone in your view of Brands, his departure was celebrated by many. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the internal mayhem and breakdown has happened since that moment. I know how universally respected Brands was within the club (until Benitez exiled him). ‘Respected’ is different to being liked, although I also know Brands was liked.

Brands is a very decent man, Benitez is an obnoxious man of that there is no doubt. We are poles apart on our opinion of both.

Well said Eggs, cheers.

Lad that fat washed up kopite is the last person any Evertonians should be giving credit too.

He sparked arguments with Luca Digne and James Rodriguez who left leaving us seriously short of quality upfront.

We still living with Tapas tits legacy today

He's a massive wum or a kopite take you're pick, as I've said before I wish I had an overcoat that was as thick as him.

Added Gray to the squad, was willing to work for us when no other manager was interested, he dosent get much credit but there are a few things we should be thankful for, inc punting Brands

Lucas was crap, with a awful attitude, Villa have allready had to replace him, we got a top price for him.
James down tools under Carlo, was on far too much money, we needed him out.

Farhads legacy will run much deeper
You need to climb back up the rabbit hole before it's too late

It was a disaster but a reflection on what a terrible owner Moshiri is, a real horrorshow nightmare, sooner his name is erased from our history the better
So when you acknowledge any fault with BK you blame Moshiri for keeping him on the board
When Rafael was such a disaster(because you know, he's a disaster) you blame Moshiri alone for that
but you never blame Kenwright for selling to Moshiri? The buck stops there
Rafael must take the blame for Rafael being awful...more people sacked through his 'expertise' than games won, never forget that

Hecwas terrible for us, awful, the only thing he did good was beat Liverpool after he left in a final

Everton beating the rs at anfield for the first time this century was far more important - you divvy!

Everton beating the rs at anfield for the first time this century was far more important - you divvy!
Meaningless win, one game, ONE, Walter Smith won there, well done Carlo fir matching his achievement