Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
What I don't get is why they need a week if you are sacking a manager most well run clubs sort the next one out first and have them sounded out before you sack your incumbent. This crazy club does no such thing and ends up with a circus and few days in the market left for the second year running which is the only thing that could save us. Insanity. I would be surprised if we get away with it this time.
It's been blatantly obvious since he arrived, that he knew nothing about the game. He should of sacked Martinez earlier, or supported him with money in the summer. He pointlessly sacked him before Norwich and we didn't buy big when we could of. Then we wasted huge amounts on average players the following summer, which is why we are in this mess with fttp. Then you had the bizarre appointment of Silva, who was never gonna get us up there. There was obviously something deeply wrong at Everton, I can't believe some of the signings were made by anyone with any knowledge of the game. What type of idiot fails to sack Lampard before January, then sacks him when we need to bring in players, when we don't have a manager.

Desperate men do desperate tings and appointing Dyche is a sign he's worried about relegation this season.

2.5 years of industrial/direct football awaits us but I think we'll all take that for the reward of a cushy vibrating seat at a completed BMD.

Desperate men do desperate tings and appointing Dyche is a sign he's worried about relegation this season.

2.5 years of industrial/direct football awaits us but I think we'll all take that for the reward of a cushy vibrating seat at a completed BMD.

Dyche will be gone in the Summer and the whole sorry farce will start all over again.