Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
I keep hearing we need to ensure the stadium is completed - is a stadium being halfway built something that's happened to another club? Not that I couldn't see us being the first
Everton, meet Spanish Everton

1674766532203.png

Our issues all stems from the top, Moshiri who doesn't understand football and doesn't understand how critical our situation is. That video the other night was terrifying as he still doesn't understand how deep the hole is we are in. This backed up by a dysfunctional board and a DOF who hasnt proved himself here and is largely sidelined. His lack of proactivity with moving Lampard on and appointing someone better and not recruiting any player over the last two months will be why we go down if we do.

What I don't get is why they need a week if you are sacking a manager most well run clubs sort the next one out first and have them sounded out before you sack your incumbent. This crazy club does no such thing and ends up with a circus and few days in the market left for the second year running which is the only thing that could save us. Insanity. I would be surprised if we get away with it this time.

"Other football clubs, when trying to make difficult decisions, ask themselves 'What would the Everton Board do in this situation?', then do the absolute f'ing opposite of that so that they can come to the right conclusion."

William Kenwrong, some time between 1998-2023.
In Moshiri he found someone just as delusional, arrogant and incompetent as himself. We go down and the story is written they drove us into an iceberg and told us everything would be fine.