Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
I heard a few days back from a friend in the know that Moshiri was in Qatar negotiating a sale (I live in Doha). I posted a comment on here a few days back but felt guilty about leaking it, so I deleted it within minutes.

The stories that followed just backed that up. He's not here to look at stadiums and visit Pickford.

Hopefully any sale of the club, involves Kenwright being webbed forever.

A good businessman will wait, see us relagated, take a punt half price.
Huge budget get us straight back up.

Moshiri is in trouble , relegation he loses half our value.£850million i think.

Championship price £500million.Perfect senario for a buyer.

Moshiri has to find a way of keeping us up.
Forwards top class.A Griesmann type midfielder.Ther cost.
If we go down, we're going to be financially constrained for a fair while based on our business model: previously high wages; recent losses; new stadium.

With the stringent financial rules in the Championship, which are worse than in the PL, there is no real guarantee that we would come straight back up.

There's also less chance of revenue from TV rights, sponsorship and what not, so combined with the rules you can't just throw money at the problem!

Any investor would be best to buy now, and work to ensure the club remains a PL club. That's where the money is.

If we go down, we're going to be financially constrained for a fair while based on our business model: previously high wages; recent losses; new stadium.

With the stringent financial rules in the Championship, which are worse than in the PL, there is no real guarantee that we would come straight back up.

There's also less chance of revenue from TV rights, sponsorship and what not, so combined with the rules you can't just throw money at the problem!

Any investor would be best to buy now, and work to ensure the club remains a PL club. That's where the money is.
I honestly don't think we would last 5 mins in the Championship, as a club or a team, it's full throttle down there at times.

If things go badly from now until 1Feb.No points ,few points, other results go against us.
The only way to get the massage to Moshiri is to go stand in Stanley Park.
I mean go in and walk out, stand in the Park.
The biggest demonstraction of a fan base NOT HAPPY.
Ask for him to sell the club.
It is a mess of his making.But he has a new stadium being built.Has put in millions.Not wisely spent.
He should be made aware, without the 40 000, well 30,000 fans, soon to be 42,000 season ticket holders he has no asett.
An empty ish stadium game after game is not sustainable in PR terms.
That is as serious as it gets.The message would be clear.

Radicle but required.

How many would do it???

But i hope Frank wins matches , Wolves,West Ham, Southsmpton would be a start.Brighton to, a draw at City or a good go.

Agree,??????????

More than a hint of false economy in the buy us 'cheap' if we get relegated business plan...for one it assumes that you get promoted in 1 or 2 seasons - and that not a given.

I
In what world does a Championship club get sold for £500m? Let alone one that would be in all sorts of trouble with the EFL’s P&L rules. The stadium is worth next to nothing without a PL side playing in it.
I agree, but i think seriously wealthy people, Funds would see us as worth a punt.
We are not going to be a basket case.

Some how the club have to find a away of getting two quality strikers in and a midfield general t

Ooops in Canary Islands.
If we are restricted by FFP Thelwell Frank will have to be creative.
We have stay up all costs, easier said than done.
As are def in worst three.

Ridiculous

Ridiculous
Why??We dont get points against Wolces,Brighton ,Southampton, West Ham its more than serious.
Atmospher will be toxic, worst ecer experienced.
Bournmouth was our last week of humiliation.
How we turning this around in 5weeks.??
Results go against us??
Didnt Forrest beat Liverpool, ??

So we cut adrift at the bottom , what then ???
All ears, had 62years , but 27 of what.

The last 6, of what.??Revolving door, so called professionals in charge of transfers, recruitment, teams.
Millions down the pan , now where are we.

A couple of results from another manager out the door.