Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Of course there is, but two things need to be acknowledged:

1. The fans only care about these issues when results on the pitch are poor - fans weren't talking about Kia Joorabchian or hating on Moshiri when we started the season off well under Ancelotti and were singing spirit of the bloos.

2. The fans have demanded change which Moshiri has started to do - he's booted Brands, issued a statement directly to the fanbase, sacked off Jim White and is trying to get the best manager in based on our current circumstances.

If you are not willing to give the fella a chance to improve things then you must be that full of fury towards him that youe opinion on the subject matter is clearly clouded.

1) Fans are only becoming aware of the impact of Joorabchain as light is being shone on it by protests, fan groups, twitter spaces etc. Results are crucial but not the only issue. Now that people are more aware, there will always be more suspicion.

2) Moshiri still hasn't appointed a new DOF, he messaged White yesterday, and we haven't got a new manager yet with 6 days left in the window. We also can have little faith that whoever is hired for the roles will be left to do their job without interference. That is the number 1 issue. If he is not happy to let people do their job then he may as well appoint himself.

He only deserves a chance to improve things if he is willing to admit things aren't working and that changes need to be made. If he wants to continue like before, then no, I am not willing to support him, because that is the definition of insanity.

There was a vast amount of outrage on almost every single signing because they were all so painfully obviously bad. 45 million on he who shall not be named and 30 million on iwobi nearly killed everyone. You're willfully ignorant to pretend otherwise

No there wasn't. I didn't see one protest or "sack the board" chant when we where spending his money.

1) Fans are only becoming aware of the impact of Joorabchain as light is being shone on it by protests, fan groups, twitter spaces etc. Results are crucial but not the only issue. Now that people are more aware, there will always be more suspicion.

So because an annoymous twitter account claims Kia Joorabchian runs the club everyone should believe them? lol
2) Moshiri still hasn't appointed a new DOF, he messaged White yesterday, and we haven't got a new manager yet with 6 days left in the window. We also can have little faith that whoever is hired for the roles will be left to do their job without interference. That is the number 1 issue. If he is not happy to let people do their job then he may as well appoint himself.

He only deserves a chance to improve things if he is willing to admit things aren't working and that changes need to be made. If he wants to continue like before, then no, I am not willing to support him.

I personally feel that based on the financial commitment to the club / BMD he deserves a 2nd chance.

A case of becareful what you wish for - no guarantee the next owner will be the shining light you all expect them to be...

So because an annoymous twitter account claims Kia Joorabchian runs the club everyone should believe them? lol

I personally feel that based on the financial commitment to the club / BMD he deserves a 2nd chance.

A case of becareful what you wish for - no guarantee the next owner will be the shining light you all expect them to be...

I'm referring more to the fact he was sat in our directors box on Saturday surrounded by our board. The evidence is staring at us full in the face, before even worrying about what is being said on the twitter spaces (which I believe could easily be true FWIW).

Be careful what you wish for is such a pointless, inane, meaningless phrase. I just want an owner that lets football people make football decisions and doesn't surround themselves with agents and others who don't care about Everton. If Moshiri doesn't start delegating the football decisions to experts then we get relegated soon.

No there wasn't. I didn't see one protest or "sack the board" chant when we where spending his money.

Anyone defending Moshiri's running of this club is just as poisonous as him and his cronies.

The sack the board chants and protests are due to the club going 27 years without a trophy, with the previous 6 under Farhad's tenure being some of the worst seasons we've had to endure as fans where he has TWICE appointed Liverpool legends in our dugout with Benitez and Sammy Lee. He has no regard for the fanbase and the history of this club.

6 years, gone backwards

But deserves more chances to make even worse decisions for the future of the club

Of course there is, but two things need to be acknowledged:

1. The fans only care about these issues when results on the pitch are poor - fans weren't talking about Kia Joorabchian or hating on Moshiri when we started the season off well under Ancelotti and were singing spirit of the bloos.

2. The fans have demanded change which Moshiri has started to do - he's booted Brands, issued a statement directly to the fanbase, sacked off Jim White and is trying to get the best manager in based on our current circumstances.

If you are not willing to give the fella a chance to improve things then you must be that full of fury towards him that youe opinion on the subject matter is clearly clouded.
Jesus mate, are you starting on the Mosh is wonderful give him a chance bandwagon like you did with tapas tits now, see were that ended up!

You say its us lot that are out of touch, clouded etc etc

6 years mate, hes been here, tell me one other positive apart from the ground!

500 million on players that you regularly berate
Sacking Brands, whatever that situation i believe it was once again Tapas tits who instigated this
No Communication whatsoever until backed into a corner
No Direction at all
Who exactly is taking care of the Review of the situation, because it should not be him
Selling one of the best players because that fat [Poor language removed] fell out with him and the sacking the very same manager a few days later
Saying he is very happy with the performance of the Board, wow!!

Your point 2 saying hes reacted well too late mate, he was backed into a corner and had NO option!

I mean I could go on but its all been said before!

My point is, its YOU that are deluded the evidence is all there but as always you cant see it!

On to Ignore for you!

Jesus mate, are you starting on the Mosh is wonderful give him a chance bandwagon like you did with tapas tits now, see were that ended up!

You say its us lot that are out of touch, clouded etc etc

6 years mate, hes been here, tell me one other positive apart from the ground!

500 million on players that you regularly berate
Sacking Brands, whatever that situation i believe it was once again Tapas tits who instigated this
No Communication whatsoever until backed into a corner
No Direction at all
Who exactly is taking care of the Review of the situation, because it should not be him
Selling one of the best players because that fat [Poor language removed] fell out with him and the sacking the very same manager a few days later
Saying he is very happy with the performance of the Board, wow!!

Your point 2 saying hes reacted well too late mate, he was backed into a corner and had NO option!

I mean I could go on but its all been said before!

My point is, its YOU that are deluded the evidence is all there but as always you cant see it!

On to Ignore for you!
the Mosh is trying though

L
O
L