7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Deluded Son

How so?

Fans wanted Moshiri to engage more via official channels - Moshiri releases a statement to the fans.

Fans want Moshiri to stop talking to Jim White - Moshiri tells Jim White he wont be chatting to him for a while.

Maybe the fans should stop grinding the axe and actually give the fella who's building YOU a top class stadium a 2nd chance eh?

Have watched from afar today, as rumour, counter rumour and downright bizarreness eminates from what was once one the all time greatest clubs, what in Christ's name have we become.

Mosh Out! Now!

I thought Johnson was bad, how wrong can you be?

Translates to = I've read a load of rumours and conjecture on twitter and have taken it all as gospel.

Turn the #fakenews off son.

Billionaire or not , there is no excuse for a lack of objectivity or appearance of.

If things keep failing, the decisions are not working out and you were advised by people pushing those choices, why would you keep turning to them for advice or hold their views in such high regard in a business sense, friend or not?

Doesn’t make any sense to me.

I mean, for all the arguments of “well, he’s not a football man”… I don’t get the justification for this?

Football isn’t like a sport nowadays, it’s a business. This fella is a billionaire by trade.

To be a billionaire you’ve got to be ahead of the game. How can Moshiri continue to be as callous and ignorant as he has been, when he can look at Liverpool, Leicester, Southampton, clubs ran effectively and with very few losses.

How can we be in year 7.5 of Moshiri and he’s still clueless on how to straighten the ship? You do what you can to compete and get ahead of your rivals… but his approach is genuinely scattergun at best.

How so?

Fans wanted Moshiri to engage more via official channels - Moshiri releases a statement to the fans.

Fans want Moshiri to stop talking to Jim White - Moshiri tells Jim White he wont be chatting to him for a while.

Maybe the fans should stop grinding the axe and actually give the fella who's building YOU a top class stadium a 2nd chance eh?
All he's done so far is play bucket and spades /sand castles on a massive scale to the tune of £100M.

Edit; and that £100M promptly went back into his pocket...but on to our books...which is the same but not the same, in the form of an equity debt swap for More shares, which he sells when - IF (don't even go there) he bails or sells - which will be the same thing.

Now who really, really, believes in coincidence?

Last edited:

He's 'The Man' the man formally know as 'Mr 92 - Hasn't a kin clue'.
He's now 'Mr 94 - should be out the door'...and if it wasn't for the Stadium he would be

Though Bill is not blameless, not by a long chalk.

But look at us and look at Watford...some might say - at least were not Watford - and yet they comprehensively beat us 5-2, without seemingly breaking a sweat.

The chart of managerial responsibility must be like one of those optical illusion things were you end up where you started...or in a dead end...or both.
But with Bill and Moshiri able to...but not at the same time...throw a six and dive in with a veto or over trump somebody with a joker...like a mad 4D game of Uno crossed with FM and Nap.

Confused? They are, we are, I am - how to conjugate the noun Everton
(If we were a painting it would be like crossing Heronymous Bosch with Dali.)

As soon as you think you find an answer - they change the question.

How so?

Based on evidence so far?

that will be a firm NO from me!