Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters

I think some do disagree. There is a lot of support for board and owner out there, most of it misguided in my opinion.

I'm not sure how doing nothing and acting like a superior supporter is going to change anything. But each to their own.
That works both ways though I suppose. You could say people walking out after 27 minutes are being the superior supporter as they "care more" etc.

The only real protest is to not spend your money on the club, but even that is kind of futile these days with the TV revenues.

That works both ways though I suppose. You could say people walking out after 27 minutes are being the superior supporter as they "care more" etc.

The only real protest is to not spend your money on the club, but even that is kind of futile these days with the TV revenues.

I would disagree on the money issue for the reason you've given. It's only through the visual protests and organised fan action over the last couple of months that the issues at the club have been highlighted.

It's only through the protests and organised fan action over the last number of weeks that the issues at the club have been highlighted to a far wider group section of the support. When people have a better idea of what is going on, then they are far less likely to be content with the situation.

Err, Nope, dont do a lot of Twitter, mainly for Tickets.

Lets be honest about the whole situation, its very obvious that there are many things very, very wrong within the club, that is even obvious to non Evertonians.

Of course there is, but two things need to be acknowledged:

1. The fans only care about these issues when results on the pitch are poor - fans weren't talking about Kia Joorabchian or hating on Moshiri when we started the season off well under Ancelotti and were singing spirit of the bloos.

2. The fans have demanded change which Moshiri has started to do - he's booted Brands, issued a statement directly to the fanbase, sacked off Jim White and is trying to get the best manager in based on our current circumstances.

If you are not willing to give the fella a chance to improve things then you must be that full of fury towards him that youe opinion on the subject matter is clearly clouded.

Of course there is, but two things need to be acknowledged:

1. The fans only care about these issues when results on the pitch are poor - fans weren't talking about Kia Joorabchian or hating on Moshiri when we started the season off well under Ancelotti and were singing spirit of the bloos.

2. The fans have demanded change which Moshiri has started to do - he's booted Brands, issued a statement directly to the fanbase, sacked off Jim White and is trying to get the best manager in based on our current circumstances.

If you are not willing to give the fella a chance to improve things then you must be that full of fury towards him that youe opinion on the subject matter is clearly clouded.
He’s been here 6 years and we have become significantly worse. He’s overseen an absolute catastrophe at this club.

There is no football structure at the club; zero. We appointed a manager that should NEVER have been appointed, on his say. He also appointed Koeman, Silva, he appointed Allardyce and Sammy Lee - he’s appointed everyone.

He’s obsessed with big names, Hollywood names and that’s not football at all. A structure, a well run fully football club is what’s required.

The man has no clue about football

And FYI he released a statement saying he would not talk to Jim White, the. 3 days later talks to Jim White

Absolute kin clown