Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
We should be a solid Europa League team and knocking on the door of the Champions League places after all of our investment.

It is vital we finish in the European places this season.
Give Brands a new 10 years contract. He has done wonders with all that money. Surely he will find a few new Iwobis, Bernard, Doucoure, Gbamin, Keane and a new clown keeper!

Give Brands a new 10 years contract. He has done wonders with all that money. Surely he will find a few new Iwobis, Bernard, Doucoure, Gbamin, Keane and a new clown keeper!

Per last reports Keane and Doucoure were excellent and Iwobi played well. Did Brands sign Pickers? What about Godfrey, Branthwiate, James, Allan, Richarlison to name a few. What about the awful deadwood that has been shifted?

Brands has been put into an impossible job, he’s signed quality, arguably best lb in the world, Richarlison who’s vital for us, iwobi, who’s playing well, Allan, doucoure, James? FOR FREE! Gbamin we don’t know about, he could of been great but we will never know. It’s just difficult to ship the deadwood we’ve had for years, he’s done a fair job aswell.

Imagine seeing a Spurs fan devalue 'The People's Club' motto without knowing just how hard and well the people within Everton work hard for their community.

We do alot wrong on the pitch and in the transfer market but the one thing this club can't be questioned on is what it does off the pitch. They go way above and beyond. If you're going to come on and give you're opinion while being a Spurs fan @H.H. (Which i've never had any problem with, other fans of clubs have come on and been fine), at least consider what you're saying. You have no idea as to why we are called the people's club, what that means and how the club treat it's fans or even it's workers. Everton don't bin off those with troubles, they support them (rightly or wrongly they support). Plenty of cases to show this along with a couple of people i know, Big Dunc being one of them, was on his arse, Everton got him back up on feet and he's developed as a coach. Youung players who have been involved in bad crowds they've supported. Players who they are releasing they don't just bin off, they keep for a period to ensure they acn find a club and not be suddenly in the wilderness.

I don't pretend I know what affect this new investment has on current shareholders, however like anything anyone buys into, this would have always been a possibility. One strategy/financial change or whatever it is does not change the fact that the people's club is very much an appropriate motto for Everton football club.

The club does remarkable work for it's people. Do not try and suggest otherwise.

I remember back in around 2002/2003, somebody contacted Everton about my dad's near-fatal crash (he missed t he match for 2/3 years). They sent a signed pennant of the squad through with a nice card. An absolutely MILE BEYOND what they need or should do, they weren't asked for it, the person were enquiring about a potential match ticket in the wheelchair section.

They do alot wrong on the pitch as I said which infuriates me greatly, but are remarkable at many, many things relating to its loyal fanbase and it's workers.

I got married last year. My wife (fiance at the time) got the club to send me a card. It was signed by several players. It literally only cost here the time it took to send an email.

Hello mate. You’re a walloping headpatting knobhead and everyone on here can see what your intentions have been on this forum for a long time with your snide posting style.

We’ve got a few decent posters who support the same club as you on here who contribute decent stuff to this forum.

I’m sure I won’t be the only one who won’t miss you for a second when that red banner hangs below your username.
He absolutely is a thundering aching backside and I wholeheartedly endorse this post.