Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
I see above that some of the
“We Must Crush/We Must Destroy,” continual Neg Repping but only do it anonymously computer nerds that I’m ignoring have started posting.
I would bet that yet again, neither have commented on the ownership/financial discussion but have completely changed the subject and are probably spreading more misinformation/lies about Spurs knowing that I won’t answer back.

Keep going with the lies and neg rep Kids.

You’re a mess of a human being.

I think your second point is why I think the vast majority of the extra liquidity will be left untapped for a while - at least until mass vaccination seems to be working and there’s a reasonable chance of fans returning. If other clubs do need liquidity (which many will undoubtably will), if their owners aren’t prepared to provide it they’ll likely have to find it through player sales, reductions in their wage bill and debt - if we have a lot of liquidity available when this does happen it gives us a great competitive advantage.

I agree wholeheartedly mate.

I said in the summer, we will see a sharp depreciation in prices. It happened a bit in the summer but for different reasons it wasnt as pronounced (I think football people naively thought we'd have full fans back by December and be back to normal).

When these results are announced for teams, as you say there is going to be lots of clubs looking to sell their way out of trouble, and even fewer to buy. Last summer in England, and the lack of preventative measures will likely exacerbate the problem.

The net consequence is, if you have liquidity expect it to go a lot further than 12 months ago, maybe twice as far over the next 2+ years.

I think Brands is au fait with this approach as well. He negotiates well, and there will be more opportunities that emerge.

But yes, going and blitzing 200m ah la Steve Walsh would be really stupid.

Imagine seeing a Spurs fan devalue 'The People's Club' motto without knowing just how hard and well the people within Everton work hard for their community.

We do alot wrong on the pitch and in the transfer market but the one thing this club can't be questioned on is what it does off the pitch. They go way above and beyond. If you're going to come on and give you're opinion while being a Spurs fan @H.H. (Which i've never had any problem with, other fans of clubs have come on and been fine), at least consider what you're saying. You have no idea as to why we are called the people's club, what that means and how the club treat it's fans or even it's workers. Everton don't bin off those with troubles, they support them (rightly or wrongly they support). Plenty of cases to show this along with a couple of people i know, Big Dunc being one of them, was on his arse, Everton got him back up on feet and he's developed as a coach. Youung players who have been involved in bad crowds they've supported. Players who they are releasing they don't just bin off, they keep for a period to ensure they acn find a club and not be suddenly in the wilderness.

I don't pretend I know what affect this new investment has on current shareholders, however like anything anyone buys into, this would have always been a possibility. One strategy/financial change or whatever it is does not change the fact that the people's club is very much an appropriate motto for Everton football club.

The club does remarkable work for it's people. Do not try and suggest otherwise.

I remember back in around 2002/2003, somebody contacted Everton about my dad's near-fatal crash (he missed t he match for 2/3 years). They sent a signed pennant of the squad through with a nice card. An absolutely MILE BEYOND what they need or should do, they weren't asked for it, the person were enquiring about a potential match ticket in the wheelchair section.

They do alot wrong on the pitch as I said which infuriates me greatly, but are remarkable at many, many things relating to its loyal fanbase and it's workers.

I see above that some of the
“We Must Crush/We Must Destroy,” continual Neg Repping but only do it anonymously computer nerds that I’m ignoring have started posting.
I would bet that yet again, neither have commented on the ownership/financial discussion but have completely changed the subject and are probably spreading more misinformation/lies about Spurs knowing that I won’t answer back.

Keep going with the lies and neg rep Kids.
This is a thread about Everton’s owner you curtain twitcher

Moshri the accountant who was given he’s Arsenal shares “by a close friend,” which Moshri then sold to purchase Everton, is obviously running the club as a means to launder money that was “stolen” from the people who live in the old Soviet Union.
It seems on here, as long as it helps Everton buy better players/buy progress up the league, nobody cares that that money should have gone to help the cash strapped communities it’s been stolen from.
“The People’s Club” eh?
A little bit of friendly advice H. I'd be very very careful about what you write. I appreciate that I haven't practiced law for the last 10 years but that looks remarkably like libel to me. I dont think that the definition has changed in the last decade but you never know you might be ok. Anyway take care fella.

This season is still capable of being salvaged. We are in the later stages of a cup competition and, despite recent form, are still within a 3-4 win streak of the European positions. The recovery has to start immediately this evening on the pitch.

Off the pitch, Farhad will have to open the till again in January where a new RB, RW at a minimum or needed. Do we go back in for Zaha, who exactly is the RB we need, unclear. But we need those reinforcements in January if we are to sustain any immediate improvements into 2021. Come next summer, IMO the cheque book should be opened and the deadwood paid off, contracts paid off and cleared. This will cost us ruinously in financial terms but its key to remove Sig, Delph and the rest of the garbage. The longer they are here, the longer the feeling of malaise and lack of ambition endures.

I’m not in any way trying to claim the moral high ground but I’m pointing out that as long as it’s good for the club, Evertonian’s don’t give a monkeys where the money comes from (or as one person wrote earlier, the money the small stakeholders are going to lose because of the devaluation of their shares.)

As you say, it is what it is with these grubby very wealthy owners but perhaps posters should now refrain from using the term
“The People’s Club.”

The 'people's club' outlived it's use a long time ago mate and is cringey as hell when it's rolled out now.