Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
You have no idea what that even means. Its obvious you know nothing about accounting or finance so just stick to what you know please.

I know when someone's pissing down me kecks and telling me its raining. The equity is debt. Simple as that. Everton owe that money. Moshiri has the club over a barrel.

I know you see this feller Moshiri as a Father Christmas type of owner, but if / when this stadium scheme fails to materialise you'll soon see his true colours...at which point you'll be nowhere to be seen in this thread.

I know when someone's pissing down me kecks and telling me its raining. The equity is debt. Simple as that. Everton owe that money. Moshiri has the club over a barrel.

I know you see this feller Moshiri as a Father Christmas type of owner, but if / when this stadium scheme fails to materialise you'll soon see his true colours...at which point you'll be nowhere to be seen in this thread.
Sorry Dave but if the majority shareholder has the club over the barrel who has the most to lose if it all goes tits up?

Sorry Dave but if the majority shareholder has the club over the barrel who has the most to lose if it all goes tits up?
He'll be secure. That's the point. Stadium goes ahead - great; stadium fails - he'll get out unscathed....Everton will be snookered, like...

He'll be secure. That's the point. Stadium goes ahead - great; stadium fails - he'll get out unscathed....Everton will be snookered, like...
Unscathed, financially he's bound to be out of pocket and that's assuming anyone else would go near us if the stadium isn't built.

We are about to report the largest loss in this club's history by a country mile. Short of something exceptional cropping up, it will be followed by something similarly frightening the year after and quite probably the year after that too.

Do you know what figures we are looking at with regards to losses?

Doesn't the date in which the calculation is made make a massive difference?

If the calculation is made the day before a 120 million pound Sky cheque arrives, then our losses will look awful. If the calculation is made the day after we receive 120 million from Sky, then the losses will be a fraction in comparison to the figure reported the day before?

Are we realistically in that much of a better position than under Kenwright

The league places have stayed the same (top 10), And honestly the playing staff could be argued are worse than what Martinez had when Bill was Chairman, Lukaku/Stones/Del/Barry/Barkley

Wages are through the roof and will be at breaking point after we bring in 4/5 players this summer topped with the fact that we are hamstrung with players not likely to attract any attention from clubs

The stadium for me is and also has been pie in the sky, There is no chance we are going to find 400m+ to build a new ground on the docks
I’d like a bet with you the stadium gets built

we realistically in that much of a better position than under Kenwright

The league places have stayed the same (top 10), And honestly the playing staff could be argued are worse than what Martinez had when Bill was Chairman, Lukaku/Stones/Del/Barry/Barkley

Wages are through the roof and will be at breaking point after we bring in 4/5 players this summer topped with the fact that we are hamstrung with players not likely to attract any attention from clubs

The stadium for me is and also has been pie in the sky, There is no chance we are going to find 400m+ to build a new ground on the docks

We wouldn't have had that cladding done if Kenwright was still at the helm.

Your second and third raters would eat you for breakfast.

These people are rated by a guy who has made more money than any of us dare to dream of. Consequently I trust his judgment more than some internet warrior with a grudge.
That's a bit harsh innit. Dave's just a tad bit sore that Mosh got rid of his blue-eyed boy. Koeman as horrible a person that he was, would have i believe steadied the ship and brought us some success eventually. Amongst the managers from Moyes onwards I'd rate Silva second behind Davey not for being awesome but for not being rubbish like the three before him (not unsy, we love unsy).

That's a bit harsh innit. Dave's just a tad bit sore that Mosh got rid of his blue-eyed boy. Koeman as horrible a person that he was, would have i believe steadied the ship and brought us some success eventually. Amongst the managers from Moyes onwards I'd rate Silva second behind Davey not for being awesome but for not being rubbish like the three before him (not unsy, we love unsy).

Possibly harsh, but the continual bleating about poor performance probably warrants it, when actually we know nothing about the club's position, constraints or future abilities financially suggest it is just a personal crusade, for some obscure reason. What we know is what is published, we have no idea of the long term intentions of the club owner or his CHOSEN people to implement that goal.

Frankly if the critics were any good they would be doing the job, not sat on the side criticising every single action with a faux knowledge of everything and anonymity on a group of internet nerds.

Other than that, I'm good about it all.

Any one else notice the quotes by DBB today, massively significant in my opinion.

"What fans can expect to see is mixture of health, residential, educational and wellbeing [to the] value of around £100m in development living on in heartland of Goodison Park."