Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
What do you mean what more do I want? What kind of question is that?

Look at the mistakes that have been made, the poor decisions in particular that left us being a mockery last season a prime example and this season trying to save face from it. He’s not the only one to blame , it’s collective responsibility.

As for the stadium , from past experience, I’ll take a wait and see if it’s actuality going to happen before giving the plaudits.

There's a coherent defence for a manager in having to deal with problems from before his time.
Most of us would agree that Brands and Silva have a lot of deadwood to sort out before a prooer transformation can be seen.
Players wages have a big impact, their resale values, all restrict rebuilding and reshaping a team. This is comparable to rebuilding a club, a club having been used as a cash cow by some and beholden to a spiv who blocked genuine interest in taking the club over. Add to that someone like suntan Bob, Wyness and all the other numbnuts who frauded a living from us and all the shifty, poor deals that hamstrung us.
That is a major overhaul. A huge, huge task that will take more than a few seasons to out right.
Think we need patience.

There's a coherent defence for a manager in having to deal with problems from before his time.
Most of us would agree that Brands and Silva have a lot of deadwood to sort out before a prooer transformation can be seen.
Players wages have a big impact, their resale values, all restrict rebuilding and reshaping a team. This is comparable to rebuilding a club, a club having been used as a cash cow by some and beholden to a spiv who blocked genuine interest in taking the club over. Add to that someone like suntan Bob, Wyness and all the other numbnuts who frauded a living from us and all the shifty, poor deals that hamstrung us.
That is a major overhaul. A huge, huge task that will take more than a few seasons to out right.
Think we need patience.
I'd forgot about suntan Bob. We've had some sh@#$ in charge over the years. That lousy mahogany skunk.

The purchase of more shares took Farhad Moshiri past a threshold at Everton.

Moshiri's acquisition of a further Goodison stake means he now owns over 75% of the club.

Passing that mark allows the Iranian billionaire to call General Meetings of the shareholders and make certain decisions – known as special resolutions - without needing support.

THE DON

@MarcelsGoat general meetings can be called by the holders of 5% of shares (s 304(?) Companies Act 2006), Bill Kenwright can do it on his own - they used to be called Extraordinary General Meetings.
Not that much stuff requires a Special Resolution, and as he has a vested interest he cannot force a 100% takeover for himself via a scheme of arrangement.
I think he could, however, get a scheme of arrangement through to sell on to an unconnected 3rd party - how unconnected is our Uzbek overlord?

Last edited:
It is with sad news I report that Esk is at it again on Twitter.

Misinformation on Moshiri's dealings and responding in a patronising manner to those who dare question.

I saw someone tweet about "abusing him, he;s only passing on information" went on his timeline and saw the usual educated guesses.

Further down that chain he agrees that a "debt problem now exists at the club"..... having for the last three years told people authoritively that the accounts are in a great way.

He's beyond parody at this stage.