Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
But Kenwright still does have an input on transfers, as has been said many times.

he does but I think he can be vetoed , his decision isn't final like I would think levy's is.

I heard that during last summers window, brands had to take over some of bills deals as they were not going well ...

@MarcelsGoat might be able to back my claim up here

he does but I think he can be vetoed , his decision isn't final like I would think levy's is.

I heard that during last summers window, brands had to take over some of bills deals as they were not going well ...

@MarcelsGoat might be able to back my claim up here
You are correct mate, i think things were taking a bit too long and Brands had to step in and takeover. As far as i was aware Kenwright had little involvment with team stuff these days but still does have some say with regards to the BMD stuff. He clearly is still involved but to what extent i don't think we will ever actually find out tbh.

One makes decisions

One doesnt

No comparrison mate
He does make decisions mate but as i said prviously i don't think it's quite as much as some think. But there is just no way that he is there in the role of chairman to sit there and do sweet fa other than throw out the odd soundbite every now and again, sorry i just believe that, no big business is run like that and if that is the case i would be asking serious questions about yet another Moshiri appointment.

This is where I would have to disagree as I never thought we were in danger of relegation. I think this is a myth that has been put forward time and again by the gravy swiller and his sky/talksport cronies and was never going to happen given the state of the other teams in the league that eventually got relegated. Of course this is only my opinion and neither our stances can be proven right or wrong I just think he is the master of bulling himself up with all his TV/Radio mates so that people eventually believe the rubbish he spouts.
We were playing ourselves into relegation imo, It would have been a huge risk not to hire him with the way the team was playing, I genuinely thought it was a possibility and with the "stadium" on the horizon and other stuff relegation would have been catastrophic.