Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Underwhelmed by his reign so far, this news does little to get me enthusiastic tbh. Hope he can get it right and Bill, as much I don’t like his period as chairman, just want someone to make us successful again.

Underwhelmed by his reign so far, this news does little to get me enthusiastic tbh. Hope he can get it right and Bill, as much I don’t like his period as chairman, just want someone to make us successful again.

What more would you want in a short space of time?

He has put money into the club
given Goodison a face lift
pushing the proposal for a new ground forward
and much

I think the guy deserves a bit more praise personally.

What more would you want in a short space of time?

He has put money into the club
given Goodison a face lift
pushing the proposal for a new ground forward
and much

I think the guy deserves a bit more praise personally.

What do you mean what more do I want? What kind of question is that?

Look at the mistakes that have been made, the poor decisions in particular that left us being a mockery last season a prime example and this season trying to save face from it. He’s not the only one to blame , it’s collective responsibility.

As for the stadium , from past experience, I’ll take a wait and see if it’s actuality going to happen before giving the plaudits.

I'm OK with the Mosh apart from the Allardyce appointment. I probably like many others thought the Koeman/Walsh partnership was a good one (how wrong I was) and as long as the stadium gets built I cant complain given the previous couple of decades of mismangement, but I would add that more steps have to be taken on the stadium in the next 6-12 months to make me believe that it is going to happen and that it isnt pie in the sky so if we get past xmas and still nothing has happened then I would begin to lose faith.

I'm OK with the Mosh apart from the Allardyce appointment. I probably like many others thought the Koeman/Walsh partnership was a good one (how wrong I was) and as long as the stadium gets built I cant complain given the previous couple of decades of mismangement, but I would add that more steps have to be taken on the stadium in the next 6-12 months to make me believe that it is going to happen and that it isnt pie in the sky so if we get past xmas and still nothing has happened then I would begin to lose faith.
The Allardyce appointment was the correct choice though, For the first time in my life I actually thought we would get relegated, He might be a brexit means brexit gravy slurper but did the job that was needed and we booted him at the right time.

where were all the ITK's regards this announcement ...

nowhere to be seen ... or mulling around the transfer thread saying we are in talks with rabiot and james rodriguez

The Allardyce appointment was the correct choice though, For the first time in my life I actually thought we would get relegated, He might be a brexit means brexit gravy slurper but did the job that was needed and we booted him at the right time.
This is where I would have to disagree as I never thought we were in danger of relegation. I think this is a myth that has been put forward time and again by the gravy swiller and his sky/talksport cronies and was never going to happen given the state of the other teams in the league that eventually got relegated. Of course this is only my opinion and neither our stances can be proven right or wrong I just think he is the master of bulling himself up with all his TV/Radio mates so that people eventually believe the rubbish he spouts.

What do you mean what more do I want? What kind of question is that?

Look at the mistakes that have been made, the poor decisions in particular that left us being a mockery last season a prime example and this season trying to save face from it. He’s not the only one to blame , it’s collective responsibility.

As for the stadium , from past experience, I’ll take a wait and see if it’s actuality going to happen before giving the plaudits.
Yeh get us back to them pre Mosh days, them halycon days where we swept all before us and forked out millions every transfer window