Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,254 92.3%

• Total voters
We had 2 top drawer players. Lukaku and Stones. He's sold them both. And replaced them with aging overrated gash, or cheap, unproven punts.

I think the lesson here is that you can't sell your best goalscorer and best defender and expect to improve. Selling our best should not be continuing under a so called ambitious new owner. Yet he's wheeled them both out the door so quickly, almost pandering to the buying club.

It's not good enough. It should never have happened. It's irrelevant if players became upset. They'd signed long term deals. None of the club's around us sold their top players bar Matic. And that could cost Chelsea dearly. Selling to buy only works if your target is midtable. If you have ambition you don't do it. I've seen enough. I've made up my mind.

We had 2 top drawer players. Lukaku and Stones. He's sold them both. And replaced them with aging overrated gash, or cheap, unproven punts.

I think the lesson here is that you can't sell your best goalscorer and best defender and expect to improve. Selling our best should not be continuing under a so called ambitious new owner. Yet he's wheeled them both out the door so quickly, almost pandering to the buying club.

It's not good enough. It should never have happened. It's irrelevant if players became upset. They'd signed long term deals. None of the club's around us sold their top players bar Matic. And that could cost Chelsea dearly. Selling to buy only works if your target is midtable. If you have ambition you don't do it. I've seen enough. I've made up my mind.
Stones couldn't defend his dinner and Lukaku insisted on going and would have sulked his way through the season. Stop trying to do a re-write

The problem for us comes when stop producing players that command the type of fee Lukaku did this summer. I think we are still very much sell to buy, apart from whatever extra we get from the TV money.

Stones is not. He can't defend.

I mean honestly, he makes Mike Ashley look normal. Mike 'kin Ashley!
The thing that finally swung it for me was in that phone call Jim White asked him if we were getting in a striker and the fraud said we had enough attacking players and we just need them to gel, this playing the manager thing is really worrying and things like that could lead to the worst possible outcome

Say no to glue people.

image.jpeg