Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
The only thing I can cling onto is Koeman and Walsh joining the club

Surely they wouldn't have signed without them believing something big was happening regarding transfers/stadium etc

The fine was for breaking the Football League rule relating to individuals or legal entities having interests in more than one club. Vibrac as a lender to Everton, West Ham and from memory Southampton (?) could not under FL rules have an interest in Reading.
I stand corrected mate - you've got your notes, I've got my failing memory.
I thought it was because Vibrac were able to force through a sale to the Phoenix Consortium as the assets were effectively in their control as they made things virtually impossible to sell the club, share charge on Zingarovich's 51%.
Fulham also borrowed from Vibrac I think.

I stand corrected mate - you've got your notes, I've got my failing memory.
I thought it was because Vibrac were able to force through a sale to the Phoenix Consortium as the assets were effectively in their control as they made things virtually impossible to sell the club, share charge on Zingarovich's 51%.
Fulham also borrowed from Vibrac I think.

http://www.efl.com/news/article/2015/football-disciplinary-commission-judgment-reading-2366530.aspx

You are correct it was Fulham, not Southampton :)

Christ.....why ruin a perfectly good thread with "faded memories" or "sense"

Its friday night people.....the drunkan masses want blood. Or I.....I want blood. Very disappointing window.....so we grabbed a speedy one, a steady one, a very solid one and a flaky one.......all types of poo !!!! I demand a refund of ...all...the...games I may go to....or not.....im not local you see...costs a small fortune....cough.

So anyone who dares to even question what Moshiri is doing, or not doing, is labelled as having a sense of entitlement.
Lazy criticism which doesn't become you, Ian.

Errr my names not Ian. Not got a problem with people questioning him but:
1) he's been here 6 months
2) asking for a public statement to appease conspiracy theorists is self entitlement