Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Still find it difficult to believe those texts were genuine . I mean our new hard headed businessman goes all 'Kenwright' on us. Perhaps it is all an elaborate hoax and Bill actually IS Farhad,with a mask and everything. I mean stranger things have happened like ring fenced stadium funds and suchlike.

lol lol lol lol lol I can't stop laughing at this post
Mate the more I think about it the more I'm convincing myself. I mean when we first saw them together we all thought Bill had put on loads of weight, but maybe 'Bill' is just a really jarg lookalike, while the real Bill lives it up as 'Farhad' enjoying the adulation and respect he's been missing from us blues. All the while he's still in charge . Jesus!!!

Could it be there's an end game being played out here which has not gone to BKs plan and possibly not fully to Moshiri's either.

Possibly two hard headed people going at it with Bill on the one hand saying it's my train set and on the other Moshiri prepared to let him make one final tit of himself, anger the fan base as he seems to have, and have to fook off under a cloud?

Has Phil told Bill it's over I'm in enough [Poor language removed] as it is? And Bill doesn't like the new Everton or cannot work in it?

That first Jim White statement 'watch this space' oh bloody fook had Bill all over it or was a massive p!ss take!

Think everyone needs a chill until the shares are taken up or stadium is announced, or if they are not by Christmas then I think we will all Evertonians rise up like never before.

The clues are there though, and being an optimist want to believe this - koeman, Walsh, Williams (stake high after Euros), Lukaku staying, Mirallas staying, Joe Anderson, that sports scientist geeza from the USAand .........Mcgeady out on loan!
;-))))

The fact is he hasn't exercised his share options, he's increasing our debts, he has retained bob and bill and we had a negative spend in the window. I expected none of these to be the case by this stage, yet they are all the case.

It's massively worrying and I don't get the passionate defence he's receiving from some. What is he waiting for? It all seems like a set up from Bill.

The fact is he hasn't exercised his share options, he's increasing our debts, he has retained bob and bill and we had a negative spend in the window. I expected none of these to be the case by this stage, yet they are all the case.

It's massively worrying and I don't get the passionate defence he's receiving from some. What is he waiting for? It all seems like a set up from Bill.

A set up in what respect, Tim?

What exactly do you think Bill is setting up and why on earth do you think Mr. Mo would sell up his stake at Arsenal to come here as Bill's stooge?

In my own opinion the only way I can see it is if a certain business man currently in the shitee regarding people's pensions has called in one massive favour from a couple of people from a traditionally rival club to the one he may it may not support. Don't know, money talks, but??!