7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
What is concerning about his statement:
Jim White, a self confessed blert, is a confidant
The reason for pulling the Sissoko deal was out of loyalty to McCarthy. First, that's not his call it's the manager. I remember getting a similar bad feeling when PJ was talking about Slaven Bilic oozing class (not for him to say). Second, it is obviously rubbish.
third, all his guff about Everton being A family. Feels like he's throwing us a bone so we don't chew him up, and thinks it's that easy to appease the fans.which means he's either a knave or a fool.

Wow, how could they pull that off? Was the debt at a value equivalent to the club itself?

A suspended fine to the club to the tune of 30k doesn't make much sense does it?
Think it was after John Madjieski had left, may even have been when the Russian lad had it, but the charge they had for whatever reason left them in control of the club to all intents and purposes with the ability to appoint board members. Was the season after relegation so they were screwed.
Don't think I've got the basics wrong, but probably more complex and I've forgotten the detail.

Moshiri as the window slammed shut...

hair-fire.gif
"What do I say now?! What do I say NOW?!!!!"

It's a public poll too, as all polls should be of course.

I stand by my vote though. Moshiri texting Jim White is a nob of a thing to do, what he should really do is to use the OS, or at least some half decent rag to communicate his thoughts with the public, but everyone's been a tit once or twice in their life.

But surely its not that he used that idiot White but that what he said was blatently untrue.

It would help if he tried to communicate with the fans rather than his faux mate

Horrible week for the club. A lying puppet chairman and an utter amateur in dealing with the media.

Serious questions need urgent answers or he must go along with BK immediately. Don't have time for the happy clappers to take another 10 years to see the light.