Homepage Article Farhad Moshiri Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
he’s not a football man. He's taken advice and tried to hire who he thought was the best man at the time. Koeman was a top player. If you knew nothing about footie and someone in the boardroom said ‘let’s hire a guy who’s won the European cup with Barcelona and has got 5 zillion caps for Holland’, I’d wager you’d be impressed and take their advice.

Koeman was the Biggest pedigree of manager we had ever appointed before Carlo.

People can dismiss the trophies he won as meaningless but no other manager, bar Walter Smith had won more trophies.

He’s appointed two risk managers that might’ve worked out but didn’t and one horrible mistake to ‘keep us up’. These managers all made terrible mistakes in the market and bought a load of crap players who are difficult to move on because they’re on big wages. I’m sure deep down he’s as angry as we are, especially when it’s his hard earned cash that’s being wasted.

However, we can all agree, Carlo Ancelotti is an incredible appointment and the fact it sounds like he’s on board with the long term project and wants to be the man to get us challenging at the top and see us into our glorious new stadium (also funded my Moshiri) HAS to be applauded.

I reckon he’s worried we get on Ancelotti’s back the same way we did the other no marks because he knows he couldn’t have possibly delivered any better than this and if it goes tits up he’s out of ideas.

I still can’t believe we got Carlo and for that the whole club has my full support and good will even if it take a while to get the squad up to scratch.

Far too many of our fans are stuck in the past, they are forever looking backwards.

Thats the problem for me.

We have just appointed 1 of the best managers in world football of the last 20 years and there is still people picking fault, still people chatting wham about Marco Silva.

Stop looking backwards, look to the future for Gods sake.

Embrace what is happening now, not what happened before.

Koeman was the Biggest pedigree of manager we had ever appointed before Carlo.

People can dismiss the trophies he won as meaningless but no other manager, bar Walter Smith had won more trophies.
agreed. I think most people thought Koeman was a decent appointment at the time.

Having a go at him because he signed 2 dud managers is a bit silly imo, it's pretty much the standard nowadays that it takes a few goes to get it right... hopefully he's got it right this time.

You just can’t compare Koeman, Allardyce and Silva to Ancelotti. He’s a proven top class manager with a CV of management that only the likes of Mourinho and Guardiola can match. Yet some still aren’t satisfied.

He has no football sensibility. A rich crank completely out of touch with reality.
I picked you out of the posters as your posts wind me up the most ,that is something I want to sort out in my mind so ,what do you think he should do now ?
I know you are entitled to post as much as I am but just clear it up for my sake ,tell me what you think should happen and not what has happened as we cannot change that .

I picked you out of the posters as your posts wind me up the most ,that is something I want to sort out in my mind so ,what do you think he should do now ?
I know you are entitled to post as much as I am but just clear it up for my sake ,tell me what you think should happen and not what has happened as we cannot change that .
If he's staying he should keep out of the football side of matters and leave Ancelotti alone to get on with this. Back him with cash and stay out of team affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.