Homepage Article Farhad Moshiri Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice if he had outright apologised to the fans for hiring such inappropriate managers as Koeman, Allardyce and Silva.
These three decisions have set us back years, giving even the likes of Ancelotti a mountain to climb.
As for the fans, of course there are expectations. I think we have been patient beyond belief given the painful frustration we have had to deal with all these years.
The fans do not have press conferences. They have only one way to verbalize their opinion (other than social media and great places like GOT), and that is at the match. If a fan can't express feelings during an actual game then why bother letting them in?
If these highly paid coaches and players can't take that, then get out of the game. There is usually a very good reason why thousands of people are booing you. Take heed. NSNO!!
Bang on

Can’t say he’s wrong about the fans, but when the club doesn’t win a trophy, or even really be competitive for 2 and a half decades then what do you expect. Goodwill has been in short supply the last few years for managers and it is what it is. Play with passion and pride and win, lose or draw, Goodison will always be behind the players and the manager.
Can’t say he’s wrong about the fans, but when the club doesn’t win a trophy, or even really be competitive for 2 and a half decades then what do you expect. Goodwill has been in short supply the last few years for managers and it is what it is. Play with passion and pride and win, lose or draw, Goodison will always be behind the players and the manager.
"Are you not entertained ?"

Then he should have made that clearer, because I read it as a man refusing to accept he made a mistake and basically blame his managerial appointment failings on a hostile fanbase.

Like I said earlier, I wouldnt trust the likes of White to present an interview in any other way than to get clicks and listeners.

Not a clue if it was edited, but lets say I have my suspicions. And I heard most of it "live".

To be fair id probably get a bit annoyed if i spunked tons of money on a club and then still had people like davek calling me a carpet bagger.

He's spent the club's money on the squad and their management; the cash the carpetbagger laid down was for shares and to own debt.

I cant believe you'd support a man like this attacking the fans.

It was poor, because of him we have had to sack managers twice because of the danger of being relegated.

Every interview he has since coming here he has come across as an absolute idiot who knows nothing about football.
he’s not a football man. He's taken advice and tried to hire who he thought was the best man at the time. Koeman was a top player. If you knew nothing about footie and someone in the boardroom said ‘let’s hire a guy who’s won the European cup with Barcelona and has got 5 zillion caps for Holland’, I’d wager you’d be impressed and take their advice.

He's spent the club's money on the squad and their management; the cash the carpetbagger laid down was for shares and to own debt.

I cant believe you'd support a man like this attacking the fans.

Stop lying.

Hes invested 250m into the football club.

Any shares he owns are nothing to do with this amount.

No other owner in world football has invested more into their club in his time here.

he’s not a football man. He's taken advice and tried to hire who he thought was the best man at the time. Koeman was a top player. If you knew nothing about footie and someone in the boardroom said ‘let’s hire a guy who’s won the European cup with Barcelona and has got 5 zillion caps for Holland’, I’d wager you’d be impressed and take their advice.

Not really, what koeman did as a player has nothing do what he can do as a manager, look at roy keane

Status
Not open for further replies.