Fans can now watch Everton for less as Sky Sports launch new channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill continue to illegally stream until the divs at the premier league make it possible for me to pay to watch every single Everton match live.

Until then, you ain't getting a penny.
As I said above, thats got to be coming, and soon.
NFL game pass works really well to watch every game online via official sources.

Ill continue to illegally stream until the idiots at the premier league make it possible for me to view every single Everton match live. Im not paying £22 a month (plus BT sport subscription) for a few cherry picked games a month.

I want to watch every match live in 1080p, it's 2017 and its beyond pathetic that there is not a legit way to do this in the UK.

Premierleaguepass.com was the best thing ever while it was around

Cba with jarg kodi steam that are terrible quality.

From what I can tell, with BT anyway, I'll get Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Extra.
Whatever the actual FFFFF they are.

Might jib Sky off to be honest.
I have BT like you and have been wondering the same recently. I only used Sky Sports for the Footy and Boxing so if BT are only offering one and not the other then I won't bother with it.

Which is the best site to use to watch online, are there any problems with picture quality or lagging etc?

Which is the best site to use to watch online, are there any problems with picture quality or lagging etc?

Depends if you're comfortable paying for it, but not sure you should be discussing this sort of thing in the forum

I think one of the online gambling companies will allow you to watch all of the 3pm kick offs (legally)

It still amazes me that I can get every Everton game no problem in the States and you all can't. That's crazy to me.
Is that on normal tv mate or do you pay ?
I'd pay for the games to get a quality picture etc.
I would 100% pay a decent price, say a tenner or so to watch an away game.

You'll get 2 extra channels - one is called Sky Events and the other is Sky Extra. Basically, between them they'll show Sky's selection of events such as the Open, Cricket, F1. If you're an existing BT customer with Sky 1 and 2, you'll keep them as that's where they'll show all the prem games, but if you take the 2 extra channels it will cost you an extra £6 a month for SD or an extra £11 a month for HD. That's the gist of it.

Apparently not mate.

“Our customers will be able to take Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Extra instead of Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 2.

“They will be able to enjoy the same Premier League football along with a selection of the best of Sky’s other premium sport channels, including cricket, golf and Formula 1.”

I have BT like you and have been wondering the same recently. I only used Sky Sports for the Footy and Boxing so if BT are only offering one and not the other then I won't bother with it.

£33 extra a month for 2 not very good channels on HD. Absolutely no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.